The DNA evidence Hoax
f***@beethoven.com
2005-06-03 19:00:57 UTC
Well, not actually a hoax but... it is so easy to get DNA from,
somebody in the form of hair and keep it in store for years to "imply"
that the individual was *there*! Who can believe?

The disgusting thing i to think of policemen doing this.. letting
others commit ALL kinds of crimes just because they already have a
scapegoat! I am beginning to believe that the police is kind of
unnecessary, particularly when scientists can do the same job, at least
collect evidence and analyze it! And computers can go a long way to
keep people clean and in other ways to prevent crime... Computers,
rational laws and a REAL handling of incentives and possible motives
that may make people either be honest or dishonest when creating
institutions would give us a REALLY great and safe CIVILIZATION!

But when motives are wrong, when laws are tricked (deceitfully tricked,
maÑa) and budgets help people become luxurious without a proper
balance of forces, all we can find is a rotten world!

Economics definitely can help understand and CREATE a better world!

Any comments? Or better VOLUNTARIES?

Danilo J. BOnsignore then Fabrizio J. Bonsignore again Danilo J.
Bonsignore
f***@beethoven.com
2005-06-09 19:59:01 UTC
Post by f***@beethoven.com
[...]
There are several ways that evidence can be "amagnada", like picking up
samples "just in case", stealing and then finding, etc. But even if
there is a really honest and professional recollection of evidence, DNA
has a *little* defect, very notorious once you think about it:

AMONG SIX BILLIONS HUMANS, GENOTYPES ARE BOUND TO BE REPEATED TO THE
POINT THAT TWO TOTALLY UNRELATED INDIVIDUALS WILL END UP BEING
CONSIDERED BROTHERS OR PARENTS OR CHILDREN UNDER PARTIAL GENETIC TESTS
THAT DON'T TAKE INTO ACCOUNT THE FULL SEMANTIC OF THE CODE BUT ONLY A
FEW PORTIONS OF IT, AND THIS IS BOUND TO BE MORE COMMON FOR TWO
INDIVIDUALS WITHIN A *POPULATION*.

In fact, population means similar genotypes and therefore phenotypes!
ANd this can be calculated mathematically with suitable models... In
fact, it is possible to even anticipate particular characteristics
given the full semantics of the genetic code (like for instance
anticipating the physiognomy that very likely would accompany the
highest level of intelligence possible for some measure of it). Or
curius phenomena, like for instance a historically known phenotype,
say, Charlemagne, being repeated in a totally different individual! (Of
course, there would be subtel differences, but these measures are for
some level of coarseness or discernment, which can further be treated
and exposed with a wavelet approach).

So genetic tests are very suspicious to say the least, and must be
accompanied by a very thorough understanding of circumstances, motives,
means, opportunities, reconstruction of facts, testimonies,
possibilities of falsifying testimonies, eveidence, possibility of
falsifying evidence, previous cases, possibility of flawed laws,
possibility of entrampments and unenforceable laws, possibility of
police corruption, motivations, means and opportunities for corruption,
circumstances, opportunities, means and motivations of accusers,
individually and as a groups, polygraph tests...

Danilo J Bonsignore then Fabrizio J Bonsignore again Danilo J Bonsignore
f***@beethoven.com
2005-06-10 14:02:02 UTC
Post by f***@beethoven.com
Post by f***@beethoven.com
[...]
Unfortunately this can be "refuted" with an "absurd refultation": let
there be no proof! Don't accept evidence! "Just because". You know,
like refuting criticism to police corruption by saying: "let there be
no police for a year!"...

Danilo J Bonsignore then Fabrizio J Bonsignore again Danilo J Bonsignore
f***@beethoven.com
2005-06-10 19:37:31 UTC
What about this one:
"He is too intelligent! Too smart. Better waste him." Isn't it cute?
Self mistrust! So _just_in_case_ lets get rid of the smart one so that
we may not look stupid ("we are very afraid of looking stupid"). And by
the way we pretend we take what he has and pretend to be really
intelligent! Isn't it a BEAUTIFUL recipe to turn humans into animals
and developed countries into underdeveloped countries?

f***@beethoven.com
2005-06-10 19:50:23 UTC
What about this one:
"He is too intelligent! Too smart. Better waste him." Isn't it cute?
Self mistrust! So _just_in_case_ lets get rid of the smart one so that
we may not look stupid ("we are very afraid of looking stupid"). And by

the way we pretend we take what he has and pretend to be really
intelligent! Isn't it a BEAUTIFUL recipe to turn humans into animals
and developed countries into underdeveloped countries?

But then, if they are so stupid... what are they doing in that job,
that is, were they have authority? They self fired! Not enough
smartness to remain there. And it is funny that those jobs are such
that the moment they come up with an original work they must be
automatically fired and investigated! But without even thinking. Forces
of order public servers would be taking a very high risk by remaining
in risky jobs if they are creative authors. (The same may be said of
politicians, who must have a very active social life). And since
creativity is expressed from the very beginning of independent life, no
creatiive author or would be author would put himself into such risk
(with the _possible_ exception of a novelist, like Jack London, though
probably Jack London was *more* creative than it is acknowledged...).
Not to mention that creative efforts are more profitable so it makes
basic economic sense to spend most time creting and learning than in a
job with fixed income and high risk. (Plus the risk of having somebody
realize that policemen and military cannot be authors nor millionaires,
unless of course...).

So...

Danilo J Bonsignore then Fabrizio J Bonsignore again Danilo J
Bonsignore
f***@beethoven.com
2005-06-12 17:27:16 UTC
Post by f***@beethoven.com
[...]
And here a reflection is much needed: we have the Army, we have the
police and... ? (This comes from the Theory of World Democracy whith
ideas as to use a physics approach to the design of institutions, and
yes, I am acting alone, not as a bunch of ghouls waiting to see what
they steal... [which makes me think of how they wanted me to become
ghoulish and downright bloody, even if blood causes in me the same
effect it caused in my uncle and prevented him from studying
medicine]).

What balances the police and the army? As I have said in other times,
it is like a two legged table! Democracy works by having an equilibrium
of forces, albeit difficult to maintain, but stable by establishing s
real dynamic among the three powers. Yet police and army are considered
part of the power, though they act as independent powers. Press would
be the Fourth power? But they bear no weapons! They can enforce
nothing, while the other two can abuse in many ways...

Like for instance, insisting on it, on the fact that robbery leaves
behind no evidence! How do you fight robbery but by knowing who robbed
you, describing your possessions, showing the impossibility to either
know their property or rob them without being noticed and then have the
police act quickly? But then, if they act with premeditation and begin
by turning you into the criminal? What use is the police then? If
comebody has been reading this threads, they will know that I know this
and avance this reasonings because I know what is mine and what is not,
who are my robbers even if not who protects them...

Fabrizio J BOnsignore then Danilo J Bonsignore
f***@beethoven.com
2005-06-13 20:26:28 UTC
Oh, by the way, I wonder why the police destroys drugs by burning, when
it is so easy to use the smoke to "impregnate" whatever "evidence" the
drug dealers want? Particularly when the evidence can be recovered from
the trash by the trash mafias... (I wonder if all corpses are ever
reported...)

And by the way, I have heard so many idiocies about me and the people I
met sometime (background research? Mexico? C'mon! Are you kidding? I
mean it), that my life has become a fiction! And since I cannot
describe MY WHOLE LIFE MINUTE BY MINUTE so that somebody else pretends
to be me... reach your own conclusions. And no, I am not homosexual,
thank you, and please leave the women in my life alone. ANd yes! Those
imbeciles of the Gorillaz know NOTHING OF ME. THey dn't know me, I
don't know them, they are no source for my life and I already know
their dirty tricks. Basuras!

Fabrizio J Bonsignore now Danilo J Bonsignore
f***@beethoven.com
2005-06-17 22:56:41 UTC
(snip)
Post by f***@beethoven.com
And here a reflection is much needed: we have the Army, we have the
police and... ? (This comes from the Theory of World Democracy whith
ideas as to use a physics approach to the design of institutions, and
yes, I am acting alone, not as a bunch of ghouls waiting to see what
they steal... [which makes me think of how they wanted me to become
ghoulish and downright bloody, even if blood causes in me the same
effect it caused in my uncle and prevented him from studying
medicine]).
So we have Three Powers: executive, judiciary and Congress, then army
and police (including Federal police) and ?, and then the other three
powers: science, engineering, art... a three by three configuration
iwth one unknown (incognita) to balance the two deadly powers or powers
of force. And on the top, the next step, the one we have not reached
yet, what would it be? Philosophy being included in its daughter,
science, but then also Philosophy as the sum and UNDERSTANDING of all
things human... (see the fractal model of democracy and the possibility
of designing institutions using hydraulic type physics... I wonder if
somebodyis already doing this, considering that I am still sequesteres
and sacrificed and harrased and defamated and everything by this
disgusting people...)

Danilo J Bonsignore then Fabrizio J Bonsignore again Danilo J Bonsignore
f***@beethoven.com
2005-06-19 21:11:42 UTC
Post by f***@beethoven.com
(snip)
Post by f***@beethoven.com
[...]
About the three powers of Democracy, it is interesting to note that
this equilibrium of powers has long be lost in a fully communicated and
connnected world (even if there is censorship as there are several
channels). For instance, federal polices intefase with each other
outside of government, outside of any Congress, even when laws are
different between countries. That is, they act as single, worldwide
power, and besides they are not regulated from the outside but from
within, forming effectively a parallel governemnt if the want! And they
have pressure and incentives to create supercriminals to justify their
budgets, the same way armies have the motives to create conflicts and
terrorism groups to justify continuing budgets even in times of peace.
(It would be very efficient to destroy all weapon factories at the same
time, thus leaving terror groups without sources if equipment, while
armies would only buy from recognized providers, or better, they would
own their own factories, as a fully integrated economy would make sense
to save budget and use it for other, pacific ends, the traditional
butter vs cannons tradeoff).

This should be in the Theory of World Democracy but the thread was
closed...

Fabrizio J Bonsignore now Danilo J Bonsignore