Question about term paper website
Mark
2004-06-19 03:54:36 UTC
Has anyone ever used one of these? There's a lot of sites out there -
everything from free sites to $100 sites. What works best? I've
found one that claims all sites have the same content, and it is just
a matter of how much a person is willing to pay...

Any help would be appreciated...

Mark
Edwardseco
2004-06-19 22:17:11 UTC
Post by Mark
Has anyone ever used one of these? There's a lot of sites out there -
everything from free sites to $100 sites. What works best?
And speaking as a teacher we consult them too to catch lowlife crooks and also
subscribe to a database system like turnitin.