Psilocynists? Ha! The HOAX revealed
f***@beethoven.com
2005-06-12 18:12:46 UTC
Already did in another thread but here I want it to make it clear: this
possibility of becoming physically somebody else, though biologically
possible cannot be achieved by panacea! PANACEA! A bad lead.

Many humas are similar, we have phenotypes that change smoothly through
a gamut of possibilities. So just pick up several of them looking alike
(casting), "modify" them, which is possible through several ways, with
chemicals (change colors, bloat..), surgery (facial reconstruction),
prothesis and of course mutilation. In both senses.

Then take pictures! The coarseness of the film will compensate
differences and make them look... the same person.

And there you go! Even without using advanced fil effects, youjust show
the mutilated people in photos and then the "original" and you will
convince the creduluous!

Several uses: discredit (false pictures, crimes), identity theft (he
didn't recohnized them), drug use (they turned psilocybinists, do the
same and you end up stupid), etc...

Fabrizio J Bonsignore now Danilo J BOnsignore
f***@beethoven.com
2005-06-12 21:36:36 UTC
Post by f***@beethoven.com
[...]
In this case etc. may cover also murder: "He is a psilocybinist! Look
how he changed!" and actually they killed the real person. Or you can
hide people by it; but worse, if people go convinced that they have to
mutilate they go disabled and can be charged for "using drugs (side
effects). And of course you are not yourself and you used drugs at the
same time! So if you find somebody offering this "secret" or you see
the photos... ideally you should call the police.

Fabrizio J Bonsignore now Danilo J Bonsignore
f***@beethoven.com
2005-06-15 14:27:32 UTC
So, this is a suppsedly Mexican secret. But then,how come the
Aztecsdidn't defeat the Spaniards by using it?

Also, if it is indeed possible, an open scientific test would in order!
through TV, with an in site group of scientists and just to be sure
with groups of scientists through telecoferencing, reporters of several
TV stations and the time the proof lasts as a Reality show! And more
than one volunteer...

Danilo J BOnsignore then Fabrizio J Bonsignore again Danilo J Bonsignore
f***@beethoven.com
2005-06-23 12:59:39 UTC
So, this is a suppsedly Mexican secret. But then,how come the
Aztecs didn't defeat the Spaniards by using it?

Also, if it is indeed possible, an open scientific test would in order!

through TV, with an in site group of scientists and just to be sure
with groups of scientists through telecoferencing, reporters of several

TV stations and the time the proof lasts as a Reality show! And more
than one volunteer...

It can also be approximated with brothers, and twins have lots of
possibilities too, like faking Flash! No wonder there are twin
associations.

Danilo J BOnsignore then Fabrizio J Bonsignore again Danilo J Bonsignore
f***@beethoven.com
2005-07-02 21:58:54 UTC
When they were trying to convince me with their veiled references and
ambiguous phrases that I should go a psilocybinist, a theater was shown
with a man without one leg, no right arm and a left arm that looks like
that of a boy but unfolding... A very common face type in Mexico,
easily confused on first sight and even after a thorough inspection or
changeable with surgery. (It make me remember that book, Aztec, by Gary
Jennings). After reading the thread, it should be obvious the intent
and motives they had and the "technique", to call it somehow...

Fabrizio J Bonsignore now Danilo J Bonsignore