Search "Fabrizio J Bonsignore (Danilo)", sort by date, search by author
f***@beethoven.com
2005-09-27 15:10:06 UTC
Search "Fabrizio J Bonsignore (Danilo)", sort by date, search by author
to recover other threads from me. There are some indexes of the posts.

Incidentally, seems I found a bug in yahoo mail: make a long search for
several mails, delete them, do other things, "Back" to the serach page
and delete en masse again. Right now the computer is slowed and that
page is still trying to retrieve the results.

Fabrizio j Bonsignore now Danilo J Bonsignore
Monica I.
2005-09-29 03:01:29 UTC
more needlepoint?
Monica I.
2005-09-30 01:28:16 UTC
My apologies Bon, if you interpreted that negatively. What I mean is
that your speech pattern is like needlepoint at times. That's all.

Recalling your quid pro quo dialog Bon........
f***@beethoven.com
2005-09-30 18:26:57 UTC
Post by Monica I.
My apologies Bon, if you interpreted that negatively. What I mean is
that your speech pattern is like needlepoint at times. That's all.
Recalling your quid pro quo dialog Bon........
Quieres comunicarte y no te atreves o no puedes. Quien esta
secuastrado/a? Ya suena a cryptanalysis. Manda mas mensajes, tal vez
los lea.
Monica I.
2005-10-01 02:57:00 UTC
Ce qui ? Des profondeurs du désespoir viennent-ils VOS mots
d'encouragement, Fabrizio j Bonsignore maintenant Danilo J
Bonsignore? Le fellew ou l'héroïne, Fabrizio j Bonsignore maintenant
Danilo J Bonsignore? Goudronneux pas à l'autre, merci et pas beaucoup
Fabrizio j Bonsignore maintenant Danilo J Bonsignore.
f***@beethoven.com
2005-10-01 13:07:18 UTC
Post by Monica I.
Ce qui ? Des profondeurs du désespoir viennent-ils VOS mots
d'encouragement, Fabrizio j Bonsignore maintenant Danilo J
Bonsignore? Le fellew ou l'héroïne, Fabrizio j Bonsignore maintenant
Danilo J Bonsignore? Goudronneux pas à l'autre, merci et pas beaucoup
Fabrizio j Bonsignore maintenant Danilo J Bonsignore.
Oui. I believe I understand the consequences and the metaphor more than
other people. Through reasoning.

Search for "Fabrizio J Bonsignore (Danilo)", sort by date, search by
author.