Anna Hiss gym still around?
z***@yahoo.com
2005-12-19 04:04:50 UTC
When i was going to school back then, i used to play basketball pickup
games there. Gregory gym was too crowded, so my friends and i used to
hang out at Anna Hiss. It was right across from RLM library.
J. Steven Swinnea
2005-12-19 13:51:19 UTC
Post by z***@yahoo.com
When i was going to school back then, i used to play basketball pickup
games there. Gregory gym was too crowded, so my friends and i used to
hang out at Anna Hiss. It was right across from RLM library.
Well the pool's gone. I'm not sure how much of the gym protion is
there. That's odd because my office window in ETC has a direct view
of 26th and Speedway and all I can see are the Molecular Bio
buildings. Part Anna Hiss is 'somewhere' back there.

S. S.
Donald Nash
2005-12-19 18:27:17 UTC
It's still there:

http://www.utexas.edu/maps/main/buildings/ahg.html
--
Donald L. Nash, <***@its.utexas.edu>
Information Technology Services, The University of Texas at Austin