My cats are being killed RIGHT NOW in VERACRUZ
f***@beethoven.com
2005-07-18 21:48:42 UTC
They want to start a war and steal my ideas, works, name, everything.
That's why I post here, to defeat scripts that may be changing names
and everything else. I have been unable even to reach people, even to
the jail I went, and cannot work, have no phone and my mails are being
intercepted and given to Fox or the Vargas or Lukovitsch or who else I
don't know. ALl because of music... and a conspiration that began when
I was in high school or earlier, when I was 7 or 8. Can you imagine? MY
mother is ELla GUardia in Veracruz, I don't even have er phone, they
don't let me receive the mail with her phone, if she was allowed to
have one.

veroDanilo
Uncle Al
2005-07-18 23:17:57 UTC
Post by f***@beethoven.com
my mails are being
intercepted and given to
[snip]

Boring idiot.

http://www.freefarts.com/farts.html
Move cursor over blinkers to hear the boring idiot lecture.
--
Uncle Al
http://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/
http://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/qz.pdf
f***@beethoven.com
Judicial, eeeeeeeh? Abusing the positive guy?
Morituri-|-Max
2005-07-19 05:19:06 UTC
Post by f***@beethoven.com
Judicial, eeeeeeeh? Abusing the positive guy?
The only thing positive about you is that you, like nick and tj, are
positively retarded.
f***@beethoven.com
2005-07-18 23:26:46 UTC
They have a traitor here. They say his name is Walter Concklin and he
says that "it was too much". Oh, and they say he is drugged! Part of
the group that is genociding New York? Is it true that the Hudson has
to be dragged because of him to find feet and hands of women who
considered themselves perfect???
Morituri-|-Max
2005-07-19 05:18:19 UTC
In case you hadn't noticed by now, nobody gives a fuck about your whatever.
Ben Rudiak-Gould
2005-07-19 09:32:46 UTC
My cats are being killed RIGHT NOW in VERACRUZ
Someone in DAYTON, Ohio is selling USED CARPETS to a SERBO-CROATIAN.

-- Ben

I don't know why but, suddenly, I want to discuss declining I.Q. LEVELS with
a blue ribbon SENATE SUB-COMMITTEE!