This domain is not ME nor any relatives
the ram arm
2005-06-11 14:58:31 UTC
THIS IS NOT ME!!!! Don't confuse them with me or my relatives. It costs
1500 to contest them, which I don't have, but it should be very
difficult to create this kind of family name domains... I am ghamac.org
(yes, I know, I look younger adn it was just one year ago, but I am
still the same, only after hardships). Look into
www.geocities.com/syntotic/photos/photos.htm for more up to date
pictures.

Why not establish .net domains for common family names where all
families with same surnames can register their own personal pages? It
would settle disputes BEFORE they occurr.

It would be more fair and just to do this...

You searched for:
"bonsignore.org"

Domain ID: D32214464-LROR
Domain Name: BONSIGNORE.ORG
Created On: 01-Aug-2000 21:11:27 UTC
Last Updated On: 06-Mar-2005 00:02:49 UTC
Expiration Date: 01-Aug-2007 21:11:27 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar: Register.com Inc. (R71-LROR)
Registrant ID: C9837194-RCOM
Registrant Name: Nicholas Bonsignore
Registrant Organization: Bonsignore
Registrant Street1: PO Box 592
Registrant Street2:
Registrant Street3:
Registrant City: Montville
Registrant State/Province: NJ
Registrant Postal Code: 07045
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.9083037444
Registrant Phone Ext.:
Registrant FAX:
Registrant FAX Ext.:
Registrant Email: ***@ndi-inc.com
Admin ID: C45329967-RCOM
Admin Name: Nicholas Bonsignore
Admin Organization: Bonsignore.Org
Admin Street1: xxxxxxxx
Admin Street2:
Admin Street3:
Admin City: xxxxxxxx
Admin State/Province: NJ
Admin Postal Code: 08827
Admin Country: US
Admin Phone: +1.9083037444
Admin Phone Ext.:
Admin FAX:
Admin FAX Ext.:
Admin Email: ***@comcast.net
Tech ID: C45329968-RCOM
Tech Name: Nicholas Bonsignore
Tech Organization: Bonsignore.Org
Tech Street1: xxxxxxxx
Tech Street2:
Tech Street3:
Tech City: xxxxxxxx
Tech State/Province: NJ
Tech Postal Code: 08827
Tech Country: US
Tech Phone: +1.9083037444
Tech Phone Ext.:
Tech FAX:
Tech FAX Ext.:
Tech Email: ***@comcast.net
Name Server: DNS23.REGISTER.COM
Name Server: DNS24.REGISTER.COM
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
f***@beethoven.com
2005-06-12 14:46:45 UTC
[...]

These accounts were stolen: ***@yahoo.com and
***@yahoo.es

It doesn't have to be a business! Actually this service should be free
(by the w3). Or maybe a business for the W3 organization! A possible
XML scheme for submissions would be:

<FAMILY>
<SITE></SITE>
<FULLNAME></FULLNAME>
<CITY></CITY>
<COUNTRY></COUNTRY>
<ZIPCODE></ZIPCODE>
<EMAIL></EMAIL>
<PIC optional></PIC>
</FAMILY>

Fabrizio J Bonsignore now Danilo J Bonsignore