THAT animation comes from Excel...
Fabrizio J. Bonsignore
2004-10-15 13:11:19 UTC
The one of the World rotating!
And was done automatically witha freely available software tool.
Amnong the thieves that were stolen in that computer, the onde that
Alejandro Ledezma Torres, the CONFESSED MURDERER (he confessed that to
me and a woman working with me and having enough credentials, but
enough family to be threatened, reason why I won't mention her name)
and his judicial family stole, was:

genemel, Genetic Melodies, A NEW PATENTABLE APPROACH TO MUSICAL
COMPOSITION, which unfortunately for them is just about the thirs part
of he complete system (did they discovered they need a partition?)

A story where a thief enters a house thanks to a tip and discovers a
couple arguing, the woman kills the man and then manipulates the thief
to accept he commited the crime and kill himself.

The first version of Alive and Human and other related writings.

A discussion on the origin of the Universe

A push parser (generic)

MY ADT, abstract data types, linked lists (linked node, an approach
were the code is in the nodes and not in the list, as templates, soyou
can have several objects using strings, chains of nodes and you can
further specialize the node to make selfordering tress or polinomial
solvers and approximations, which I incidentally used for my fuzzy
logic editor, the tries, the goarrays, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc. And
I...

AND HE IS A DWARF WITH SOFT VOICE AND A REAL CRIMINAL.
Fabrizio J. Bonsignore
2004-10-15 18:37:16 UTC
Ledezma.

He had it planned, I gave him confidence and was the only person I
gave confidence during tat period after Belinda left me (Luis had
already dissapeared). He confessed he killed a man in the highway.
There was an argument, both machos stopped their cars and he just let
go. I don't know if his mother was there or arrived later. He said he
beat the man to death; of course, being so small he would react with
all or nothing, to compensate. A highway patrol stooped by, but
Ledezma's parents speak for him. His father was influyente, the driver
of a politician, so after a few words, money, veiled threats, promises
of friendship and future benefits, palancas (connection with power),
the patrolmen simply let him go and would report he found a corpse in
the highway. Just like that.

The day my computer was stolen he arranged a date with a girl from the
company, I. You know, the kind of stupid girl with great tits that you
don't know what is she doing there, except that she looks at you with
lost eyes and open, drooling mouth, and when you near here puts her
hand between her legs... (except from behind she has no hips and
manish buttocks).
Fabrizio J. Bonsignore
2004-10-15 19:00:35 UTC
SO I found myself with a compromise to go and get dinner with I and
the rest, orchestrated by dear Ledezma, who one day arrived and
self-assigned the seat next to my sanctuary, the excellent place where
I was programming. I made myself a very strict schedule; I would
arrive first before 10 if I couls, leave at 2 o'clock to have two
hours to myself, would return at 4 o'clock and would stay there
programming til near 8 o'clock or whenever the rest stopped working
and would start their Starcraft war of every day (I was not invited,
of course). But that dy I complied and went with I to buy food and
have a meal with the rest in the dining room. And Ledezma nowhere to
be seen. THat day I discussed with one of the partners a very
interesting chat about cloning, which he won dubiously by ercurring to
a somewhat ad baculum phallacy, citing a little known fact that may or
may not be true about stem cells. It was like a party and it was near
5 when we finally went to our places. And Ledezma nowhere to be
seen...

That day several weird things happened. The brother of another one of
the partnes and my boss, suddenly fell down from his chair, he didn't
know what happened and was befuddled. We all ask him to share his
booze, though I wouldn't mix much as most of the programmers were gays
or wannabe gays. Then a lamp exploded, and about five thirty a
transformer exploded. I though at that moment that I should go back
home, since the transformer that was in front of my window, from where
Bony fell thre floors without hurting herself (only a little moron
afterwards), usually would explode with beautiful pirothecnics. But I
was a little shy of leaving my work after the meal... And Ledezma
nowhere to be seen.

But he reappeared after 6 o'clock and went sticky...

I usually would leave the players alone and simply leave, alone, and
try to find one of my neighbors, a beautiful girl that... well.
Ledezma insisted in coming with me and we went to the Pink Zone (Zona
Rosa), near where I was living. He was very excited that day. He was
boasting of all the things he would buy, as if he were going to have
money, though he would constantly complain of how little money he
would have because of his little girl. He "choose" a pair of boots, of
an anmal in danger of extinction, of course, which really disgusted
me, and other cheap things, all full of plans. There were few obscure
comments that didn't make sense and finally he left me.

Around 9:30 I arrived home to find my mother and aunt in the
appartment. And they told me immediately: "Take it easy. We were
burglared. They stole the computer". And my mother's TV and a few
other things, my mother's. I took it easy, but was enraged taht my
mother already went to place the report without me and that she tried
to call me to the job. You cannot trust my mother with a phone and an
office number... I asked her if she told somebody what happened, but
she said she only asked for me and told them it was an emergency... So
nobody knew about it. It was Thursday.

Next day, Friday, Ledezma didn't go to work... I had enough money to
buy a 500 quick computer (my ACER was the best in the market,
excellent value for the money), so I rushed, brought my backups from
the office and was more or less in calm during the weekend. Nothing
drives me so crazy as losing part of my mind (the computer's hard
drive, of course).
Fabrizio J. Bonsignore
2004-10-15 23:22:02 UTC
And that was already several days ago. So, I DEMAND JUSTICE... AND
STOP GIVING ME THINGS WITHOUT MY CONSENT.
Fabrizio J. Bonsignore
2004-10-16 12:37:15 UTC
I am still thinking and deducting. So if they didn't, there is no
reason to blame or give me consequences for that. It is no excuse for
INJUSTICE. And if they did and I am supposed to be a moron, then
NOTHING HAPPENED, and again there is no REASON to blame or give me
consequences for that. It is no excuse for INJUSTICE.

In any case NOTHING HAPPENED. I DEMAND JUSTICE

Fabrizio J. Bonsignore
2004-10-15 19:10:39 UTC
That Saturday I left to go someplace, a few hours, and when I came
back my mother told me the judiciales had just come to investigate. I
asked her what happened and she told me that nothing; one of them went
to the room and the other one waited with her...

Bad omen. I ran to my room and found that my Gane BOy was gone! I was
very upset, I was already getting rid of my accumulated trash of
several years and it was a mess, with the shy cats leaving there and
all the things that would dissapear later. Only the computyer would
put some order in that mess. MY Game Boy was under a drawer and they
missed it the first day, but the judiciales stole it... very likely
Ledezma's uncles...

On Monday Ledezma came back with a recorder and a new watch and other
things, very happy. And THEN, he asked me if SOMETHING happened during
the weekend. I Told nobody about the robbery, he didn't know, but I
said nothing. Then he asked me to listen to one song: "... heym hey
mhey, I am a runaway and you can't catch me, hey..." something like
that.

It was then when it matched. TH eday the assaulted I with her
boyfriend in a taxicab, the dy they boasted about having money (like
300); the day of the party when they assaulted the accountant's
helper, and took away old the payroll and her jewels; my robbery, and
every tmie it was Ledezma there. O started telling everybody, but as
always people prefer not to believe than confront. Ledezma was really,
really scared...
Fabrizio J. Bonsignore
2004-10-15 19:22:21 UTC
Well, had to give time to the next visitor...

Where was I? Nobody believed it was Ledezma the one who was behind the
assaults, at least five incidents. But things colled down. Except that
some months later the other partner, the one who was funding the
company, was shot in a hand when they tried to steal his car... That
ended up the company's life, though there was some financial magic and
we even got triple wages, though it was obvious that with the happy
figures of the new partners (no net present value available), it
wouldn't last.

It was after the computer was stolen that I finally decided to take
the first apartment that would come my way, and soon enough that
apartment in the building near the office opened up. I moved there
almost right away. It took months get rid odd all the trash in three
rooms I was occupying and put all my books (the ones the cats didn't
ruin) in boxes. I though I would be safe there, near the office, and
started leaving in the same block, particularly after L, blonde, kin,
as ambidextrous as I am, a great poet, arrived in my life...
Fabrizio J. Bonsignore
2004-10-15 19:32:10 UTC
Pity I. started doing browhaha and L never wanted to speak with me,
even though there was chemistry. The only day I touched her in her
back she and I jumped, fool of electricity... but nothing. And when I
got that leaflet and the office people didn't invite me to the
moovies, I decided to spend my savings and have a great birthday in
Acapulco...

And here this story links with the other story. I believe now that
tyose other thieves are Ledezma's cousins or friends. After I started
complaining and exposing him he dissapeared though was not fired. He
was in another office. And I had a slight doubt about the actual
burglar, as the place I was living in was being left by nice people
and only disreputable people was living there...

So I forgot about Ledezma. He doesn't have the musicologic toold
needed to complete the patent I offered him to help me develop, and I
was soon going to the US... Except that at the Embassy I was made to
wait for years...

I wanted to send my mother first but I didn't cover the requirements
to the affidavit of support (though later we learned that since she
had been a resident for a long while she didn't needed it). I assumed
I would have at least six months more of a nice wage, but the boss, C,
was protecting a very stupid, very stupid programmer, another
Alejandro. Like many dirty people he blamed me of the "failure" of our
component. The one he spent 8 months and couldn't complete while I
could have done it in a few weeks. He blamed me that the smartcard
module was very slow, but the problem was that his architecture didn't
take into account that there was SECURITY. So to ask for a profile
from the card he was going one by one, and my module, due to security
requirements, had to open the reader, open the card, authenticate,
navigate directories, fetch the data, closed the directories, close
the user, close the reader and give back the data.... To much
iteration. It was just a matter of adding a function to get ALL the
data from one user at once and...
Fabrizio J. Bonsignore
2004-10-15 20:02:08 UTC
You get the idea. The login to the computer was taking 13 seconds,
when it should been of around 2 seconds. So I went to the code and
installed a profiler. Indeed, my code was taking 4.5 seconds, but
after a few optimizations (didn't arrive to that part, waiting for the
idiot's code), time dropped down to 2.4 seconds. Not bad, particularly
when reader and card where as tightly secured as possible. I tried to
discuss the matter with boss and idiot, but idiot was slicky and
enetered an argument of "it is not reentrant, is it?". Ha, nothing to
do, it was a SMARTCARD, you cannot go reentrant to avoid leaving
individuals authenticated in case an error is detected. But he blamed
it on me. He turned over the pancake. And when I told boss, who was my
cosigner, by the way, that I could prove his protege was an idiot and
he could correct the system by adding a method, two hours at most, I
found myself fired within a week...

They argued that the card module was not working as they wanted
because it was not an IN-CARD process. But since bosses don;t know the
tech, they didn;t acknowledge the fact that that version didn't allow
for VARIABLE FILE NAMES. The file names were fixed, so you needed an
interpreter inside the card and THAT would break all the in-built
security of the card's DOS, plus taking away a lot of space, unless
the data was encrypted. Incidentally, I had to HACK the card since M$
forgot to update the documentation from the Beta I, great, to the Beta
II and the first release, and never told that the format was
changed...
Fabrizio J. Bonsignore
2004-10-15 20:11:16 UTC
[...]

Nevermind. MY design was superb: a doubly inherited double class tree
that was ready to accept javacard versions and even multos. But I was
yelled because of it. The boss, Candia, didn't acknowledge me, and
since there were new partners decided to fire me rather than uncover
the fact that his team was full of inept programmers. Pity, but I was
stuffed if them and they were going to a warehouse. Were they REALLY
hit me was that that last day he called me at 7:30 and didn't let me
the answer from a patent lawyer giving me the Ok... I could never find
again his address and was left blank. And it was that last day when I
made the experiment of sending a mail to Luis, out of curiosity, and
he replied! Ill omen...

So it was the beginning of December and I was out of a job. I managed
to negotiate backing up my files and a good severance if I didn't go
to the work authorities. Excellent. But unfortunately a newly arrived
guy made an appointment for me and I ended up in the middle of
vacations in a job too far from wher I was living, with a newly bought
computer I wanted to explore, lots of deecisions to make (stay there
or go?), a "friend" that was kind of sticky, a lost love and even a
porter that wanted my cosigner's signature...

And my toilet started blocking....
Fabrizio J. Bonsignore
2004-10-16 21:59:23 UTC
Here it links with the original story I published when I NOTICED MY
MAILS WERE NOT ARRIVING. Impossible, sent so many that AT LEAST some
interest should have shown... And my login times were increasing and
there were some blueprints... so I arrived at the conclusion my files
had been stolen somehow... I started publishing all I cpuld and
sending more mails. There were no replies, NO REPLIES AT ALL FROM
NOBODY (except the 4 four or five REJECTIONS I RECEIVED EARLY IN
FEBRUARY... SEE WHAT I MEAN?).

In 1999 I rented an appartment in Mexico City, behind the WTC. In
2000, after I bought my guitar, the bathroom toilet started failing...
During 2001 everytime I called the plumber the toilet would fail. An I
was living with four cats! Even holding a job is difficult without a
working toilet... In 2002 my neighbours upstairs started threatening
me to death to steal my computer. The night they planned to poison my
cats I fled to my mother's home, cats, computer, guitar and books. The
next morning they broke into my appartment and stole my notes and a
collection of AI magazine, among other things.

The police came, but they did NOTHING. That week they let me know they
had the key... They setup the boiler to explode while I bathed, but
didn't work. Next day my bathroom flooded. I went to the police but
they wouldn't hear. Why bother if I was moving out of the appartment?
Why make it so complicated as to actually name the culprits and give
their address? Mordida? (bribe) The police did nothing. As a
consequence I ended up hunted by this guys, the remaining of my 8000
books barricaded, evicted, and locked myself up for fear of burglary
for one year... During which time there happened a shooting in the
place I was living in and I don't know the details, but fear for
people I knew and worked with...

I don't know their names, except for one Fraunhofer who plotted once,
saw twice. And my old associate Luis Bistrain Gonzalez and politically
powerful family. There was also the woman who was my actual neighbour
and whose name I never knew but can find.

2003 in Veracruz was a similar experience. I fled the place the day I
started to be videotaped by the local gang... Now I don't even know if
it was another criminal group or the same guys who followed me. The
day the music from a small italian's town page I hit came at the same
time from outside the window I knew I had a problem again... Other
things happened, but after almost two years of near retirement,
dedicated myself to the simple joy of creating in my computer, I
arrived in America safe.

But now, 2004, feeling safe and out of the shock, I wondered, for how
long did they have the key? Did they forced me to live in a place
witout toliet during the months it tool me to move out of there, and
with all my cats sharing the disgrace...? I mean, was my computer and
my music and my programs wide open for this guys to copy while I
waited for my documentation to be straighten up...? Did the engagement
ring I never delivered and never found ended up in those two guys'
hands? Do they have the invoices of my computer and guitar, my
agendas, school yearbooks, school notebooks, the notes of ten years of
ideas? Was my life's work stolen by those guys? Would you know if you
are living alone if somebody enters your home and copies your files?
Nightmare or real life? The works in this site are progressing and
growing. There is internal coherency, nothing can bend truth, not
forever...

Is this supposed to happen in a civilized country? Isn't barbarism
what happens when police fails? Will I get justice in case the worst
happen...? Who will have to admit he or she was deceived by a pair of
thieves? Will he or she be up to that responsibility when the time
comes...?

This will offend many people but I don't care: Mexico is a country
where impunity reigns, where thievery is sanctioned by society, where
police works for money, not ideals, where people's work is sabotaged
by those who can't stand others to advance in life, where piracy is a
way of living, where justice is applied selectively as example and not
by principle, where it is easier to let a criminal go than to punish
it, where it is risky to have money and not to have money, where
treachery is a historical constant, where everything is impossible,
can't be done or isn't available (el no-hay tv character)... And many
people suffer because of it.

In the last ten years I was assaulted with everything, from keys to
submachine guns. Ten times at least, threatened to death twice,
chased, a murder attempt (or two?), the five places I lived in where
robbed... Even the police robbed me after I reported a theft!!! The
judiciales stole my game boy, that the thieves (which I knew, by the
way, and were preying on the people of my office, he even told me it
was him), missed because it was under a drawer...

Nice place to visit? Sure! But don't try living there... even less try
to make a living there... Are you offended? Then maybe you will do
something to change it. I gave up, it was not my land after all.

This poem is disrespectful but, who would dare appropriating it? And
if I wrote this, then it follows that my other poems are mine, too...
I care for each and every one of my works, however imperfect and poor
they may be... Piracy and intellectual property thievery is awful, but
it is even more not to be recognized for what you contribute to the
accumulated wealth of humanity. That, is total horror. But even more
horror is to imagine the hypothetical situation of being mirrored in
all I do and denied in whatever I say, being called a liar when, in
fact, creating is in itself a form of Truth.

Will I be persecuted de oficio, slandered, incriminated for telling
the truth? Or even worse, eliminated and problem solved? Bad for
business, sure, but everyday truth in Mexico.

Did those guys acquired fame and are reknown because of my work, or
derivations thereof? Will they "turn over the pancake" and blame me of
their crimes? Will they pay if identified?

This is my experience, and unfortunately this site still reflects it.
Eventually it'll wear off. Sorry to impose it on you, unwarned reader,
hope it won't downgrade your enjoyment of this site.
And all this because I started playing the guitar...
And there are so many things I still don't know... but

ghamac.org/miniface.jpg
Search Fabrizio J Bonsignore in google groups, sort by date
Truth will set us free

Los Angeles, April 2004
Fabrizio J. Bonsignore
2004-11-03 02:45:24 UTC
In 1993 I bought my first 486 computer and the Borland 3.5. It was
very relaxing and fun after so many years to program again. What
motivated me to buy the compiler. I found a great magazine issue, a
special issue. It was yellow (was because it was stolen by the thieves
that Mexico is protecting) and it dealt exclusively with neural
networks. WOW! They were fantastic! I was using at the time the QBasic
environment as a hobby, and was doig rather complex programming in the
Ami Pro macro language, which with more than 500 directives (it was a
functional language) expoed the Windows API and allowed to get total
control of the editing environment. I had great plans for it. After
discovering that I could replace the menu and call the native menu
options I wanted a system to control the editing of the business
guides. I envisioned a system where the editor would be used
exclusively to edit business guides and a possible employee would be
monitored by the system to get statistics. From hten, it was just a
small step to work in a program that would replace the interface,
leave it the way it was, do some monitoring... and install itself
through documents. A macro virus. Though at the time viruses were
still somewhat of an arcane area and more like a legend that a horrid
reality, open only to real gurus. My first virus arrived in 1994 and
infected my computer til it exploded in 1996: the NATAS.

Ami Pro didn`t really allowed to install a macro transparently; it
needed user help, which could he coerced with the typical trick of
simulating a message box and asking to click. Never used it, I was the
only one using the Ami Pro and the only one editing guides, though
definitively I wasnted to get more control of the translator, who was
doing a second rate job by copying and pasting without care, losing
information I needed for my work. The virus was working passably in my
computer but I felt it needed more brains... and the neural networks
were perfect.

I was also doing maze generators, a very simple recursive program that
generated mazes in documents very similar to those of Nethack, a
program I had from a very old and mysterious floppy I bought for
almost nothing in a store thatwas about to close, in Galerias, a big
mall. There was a special character that, with another simple maze
following/animation algorythm would traverse the page at great speed,
while the generator was generating page after page of mazes... very
funny to watch. But I wanted brains. And the neural networks magazine
introduced me in the fascinating discipline of artificial brains.

But, as I commented elsewhere, my first nets were a total fiasco,
after I found that Ami Pro coun`t work with floating point math...

My alternative was using QBasic. I even developed a graphical
application to display a net`s architecture which was visually
stunning but a nightmare to follow and modify. Ad it needed the
interpreter. It was too much work for a QBasic applicaion, I wanted a
standalone program, compiled, professional. My choice was between
Turbo Pascal and Borland C/C++ and more by luck than by a very
informed choice, I bought the Borland.

I didn`t started programming networks right away; my first standalone
program was a cellular automata application modeled according to the
rules that came in a popular magazine. Several things happened during
those years, particularly, I bought a more advanced neural networks
book and through another magazine discovered the joys of genetic
system and other AI systems.

Those were also the years when I started and composing the piano
sonata. In 1995 I got a curtesy connection to the internet and
downloaded some automatic composition programs. Maybe I got something
from then same popular magazines. My interest in automatic musical
composition came from the time when I was 14 and found a most
marvelous book which mentioned the theme in passing, and then I read,
and reread, Godel, Escher, Bach, the Hofstadter book which was also
among the favorite books of Valero and which introduced me to the joys
of formal system, and made Valero (maybe) chose his career as
mathematician.

Once I learned that genetic systems exist and had a peek at current
automatic composing programs, I had this idea, if we take the
different elements of music (do you know them?), how can we...

It was how Genemel, Genetic Melodies, was born, though a few years
after I first told Valero about the idea. Several problems were
unsolved at the time, thoug the proof of concept was encouraging. Now,
after many more years, finally know how to solve the other elements
at the time didn`t know how to handle...
Fabrizio J. Bonsignore
2004-11-07 17:31:12 UTC
This is part of my biography, read the full thread. But I notice here
that among programs lost are: a console shell I was having a lot of
fun programming; a geomantic readings app, my second app; a lite
expert system language using a database as working memory (translating
into SQL, from an ACM reference), a simulation of my first Casio
agenda to keep up appointments (he, the AI is still in my mind, rather
the algorithm, as the algorithm for a guitar application I didn`t have
to write down; they keep stealing incomplete things, but I have found
not yet the honest people who can help me and learn from me).

Genemel: a GA fitted by an Expert System, but there is still more...
much more I have in mind (intensively, not extensively).
Fabrizio J. Bonsignore
2004-11-08 17:35:20 UTC
This is part of my biography, read the full thread. But I notice here
that among programs lost are: a console shell I was having a lot of
fun programming; a geomantic readings app, my second app; a lite
expert system language using a database as working memory (translating
into SQL, from an ACM reference), a simulation of my first Casio
agenda to keep up appointments (he, the AI is still in my mind, rather
the algorithm, as the algorithm for a guitar application I didn`t have
to write down; they keep stealing incomplete things, but I have found
not yet the honest people who can help me and learn from me).

Genemel: a GA fitted by an Expert System, but there is still more...
much more I have in mind (intensively, not extensively).

Also a notebook with sketches for stained glasses: five heads like
mountains, german style. Blue book on neural computation, Santa Fe
Institute.

Notes: a page with drawings of controls for musical application.
Behind an FSM diagram for MIDI processing. They must have MY
HANDWRITING.
f***@beethoven.com
2005-01-10 17:51:40 UTC
When a boy we were throwing somebody to the pool. So we counted: one,
two, AND and in the and they threw him! Why count to three? I barely
managed to throw him (from the foot). If I had not raected quickly I
would have stamped his head on the pool's border... I was never in
synch with Mexico...

Fabrizio J Bonsignore now Danilo J Bonsignore
f***@beethoven.com
2005-01-10 20:02:37 UTC
Ok, those two thieves, who I didn't know were with the Veracruzans at
the time nor that they were Luis' fiends, knew the room's address since
they were hacking. I decided to stick to my plan after losing them in
the bus and crossing the border.

But they arrived to San Antonio. I was living with a Rachel (white,
short), who was the contact with the room, her boyfriend Kevin (half
brunette. looks like down's syndrome), a guy I don't remember his name
that said he dreams disasters (bout my size, looks vaguely hitlerian,
Austrian), Justin (tall, slim, pink, blond) and a mexican guy called
Cisco, older. I was sleeping on the floor! I needed their help to
receive a edposit from my mother to pay the room, but they made me wait
days because they didn't understand the problem. After paying they
bough video games but not a catre or something, so I decided to be
distant and leave that place. I was waiting for the SSN but at the
office Ms Hernandez was rude after speaking with the Brownsville
representative and got nothing. SInce they were not really cooperating
and my mother would be unable to send me more money, I decided to go to
CA because of the weather, to escape the closed mind SSA
representatives from San Antonio and because there are homeless
shelters in LA. Of course, I would sell my music there.

One day going downtown (I would make 8 hours going to the cheapest
pizza), I heard someone who called Justin's name. I went out of the
bus, walked fast and caught those two guys. I didn't recognize them
because they were wearing caps, but later, after hearing Justin was
planning to steal my computer (again...), I sort of recognized them,
though, of course, I would went sort of in shock. It was the last days
I was staying with them. Besides, they were smoking dope and I didn't
want to get involved. One night I served myself sugar and couldn't
sleep. I assumed it was cocaine, so I mailed the police and left that
place right away.

I didn't tell them, only at the last moment I said goodbye to Justin
and told him I was going to Santa Rosa. I was already in the bus stop
in front of the gas station (an old man with a dog said goodbye, we
were getting acquainted), and at the last moment Kevin arrived in his
car very upset that I was leaving. I told him I had to go because I was
invited someplace else and besides there was no bed.

Traveling to LA was no problem, but after I finally run out of money
WITHOUT my SSN, I went to the T-House. It looks like those guys arrived
there a little bit before I left to the Weingart, but I am not really
sure. Though something changed suddenly in the T-House one day...

And of course it was obvious those imbeciles were doing browhaha in
Weingart but unfortunately, becuase they stole my bus pass twice, I
couldn't get welfare quickly and then I was pushed when I found a job.
couldn't pay attention to them. Except that, after publishing
ghamac.org on the 4th of January (some files were already in the site),
they started maing NOISE. I believe Dr. Sulzer called me under voice
that I was a gangster but I paid no attention. Very probably they are
the ones who also put me in trouble with the teacher (gentry) who was
the excuse to leave me out of Weingart at the moment I could start
saving...

I don't know if Luis was involved in all that at that moment, but those
two thieves were very active afterwards. I was hoping to get money
quick and sell Isabel's Death. I almost got an exclusive deal, but was
unable to get money for a lawyer. And I registered Isable's Death
through the mail in the downtown office. It was after that when I
didn't receive any mails that I suspected they managed to steal my
files, so I started mailing and...

The worst is that people think those addicts are heroes! Because they
are hunting a thinker and artist. But they are giving away bribes and
the BIG seniors won't admit they committed a mistake. So they prefer to
go to HEll than solve the problem and accept that I AM INNOCENT. I want
my name back and my recognition. Very probably they forged papers
changing my name and have insurances in my old and new name, and maybe
other names.

There might be another trap around here... But it seems the White House
wants to protect those psychopaths instead of doing justice. And prefer
megalomaniacs and would-be dictators that support a wise man.

OJO: it is like throwing good money to bad money, while I am a very
profitable investment. It is obvious what to do: drop those guys and
help me.

And they say that it is the FATHER of Luis Bistrain (as far as was
suggested by him a gay pederast) who is my worst enemy!

I DEMAND A RESTITUTION. I DEMAND A RESTITUTION. I DEMAND A RESTITUTION.
f***@beethoven.com
2005-01-30 23:37:45 UTC
(see previous post for story after Esape from Veracruz)
In primary school (first school), I initiated the moustache fever:
moustaches made of paper attached to the nose for 50c. Then cars made
by pasting paper together, 50c. Though the great success was selling
candy I woubuycost with my grandfather in the candy market. Several
others coied me, and they all were exhibited like criminals in front of
the class... That day I forgot my bag, so Ias not exhibited. I made $13
pesos one day! from around $5 spent. So much for an early career in
commerce. The lesson was traumatic.
Fabrizio J Bonsignore, now Danilo J Bonsignore

f***@beethoven.com