The G O R I L L A Z are a bunch of DARN criminals
f***@beethoven.com
2005-06-06 15:19:45 UTC
They gave me this TIP in an internet cafe in Wilshire in Lo s An ge
les... ANd the comics do look like them. If they are reroutung my posts
through the ya h oo just because their un cle or fa the r is a "mi
li tar" or "po li ce man"... I am accusing them of fraud, thievery,
murder attempt, robbery, stalking, harassment, and even, if what "they"
say is true, genocide, mass murder, identity theft and other crimes.
They have my music (200 minutes of whistled music recorded in the
strrets) TEN years of work in te computer, and if what they say is
true, they are implied in druig trafficking, women trafficking, weapons
dealing and organized crime....

AND OF COURSE DEFAMATION, BRIBERY, CYBERCRIME, HACKING, PHREAKING,
POISONING, etc. If something happened to Belinda Lazcano (and I believe
her father was bribed andher daughters are threatened or kidnapped)...

Danilo Jose Bonsignore then Fabrizio J Bonsignore again Danilo Jose
BOnsignore
f***@beethoven.com
2005-06-06 15:35:26 UTC
[...]

Oh yes! And rape too! The weaved a web of incriminations (idiotic
incriminations with fake photos and giving away MY WORKS. I AM FREE TO
ACKNOWLEDGE ANY ORIGINAL WORK BY CONTRIBUTORS TO MY WORKS, BUT THEY ARE
JUST A BUNCH OF IMBECILES). I am a better composer and player and
everything else, evenm if they manage to infect me with lyce, lyme,
measles, cerebral palsy, etc. as they are tryoing hard to do through
their friend Rodriguez. I don't care if they implied the son of any
country or a CIA agent or an FBI agent or anybody else nor nothing.
THIS CANNOT BE!!!! THey are just a bunch of Mexican agents operating in
MY country and have stlaked me for years. MY family and friends and
acquaintances are in danger! DECENT PEOPLE NOT THOSE IMBECILES
CRIMINALS!!! POWERFUL IS NOT KILLING PEOPLE! NOR TELLING LIES!!!

I demand from justice from MEXICO. Those imbeciles were pouring fluride
in the water tanks in the place I was living in! And they were just
"loitering" in that place.

If I am not "SOLID" (I do have body fluids, you know?) is because those
imbecile gangsters have been defamating me and stalking me for years,
if not since I was a teenager! (Vargas?). SO it is no excuse.

I am a political refugee kept a prisoner in the streets of the United
States by a foreign power. AND MY CONTRIBUTION IS SCIENTIFIC. That
there must be lots of arrests is no excuse NOT TO DO IT.

BOnsignore
f***@beethoven.com
2005-06-06 15:57:10 UTC
[...]

Yes, I forgot, cannibalism too, chichenism as they call it.
READ THIS BELOW:
<H1>The Philipines-Luzon Tsunami</H1>
<P>
Tsunamis cannot be predicted, nor earthquakes nor floods nor hurricanes
nor volcanoes nor asteroids nor other catastrophes but in the trivial
sense that there will be <B><I>someday</B></I> a disaster. "There will
be a tsunami" is a tautology, it is always true! But when
<B><I>meant</B></I> it implies _a_ particular tsunami, a particular
event, which cannot be forecasted! And much less with few months of
distance... Not even in a statistical sense! Reality is Chaotic... and
a forecaster would actually be very powerful! Would save lives, since
would be able to forecast a particular event, where particular means
time and place.
<P>
The Luzon tsunami *was* forecasted, and more than once during the
previous months... Kind of a gift to give importance to somebody, who
would then appear as... how? What? The problem with prophecies and
forecasts is that <B><I>they can be made to happen</I></B>! So the
question is who took the "gift"? Who benefited?
<P>
Because such an occurrence can be blamed on an Earthquake, but it can
also be forced with atomic bombs, which under the ocean would leave no
traces and in the seismographs would appear as just another earthquake!
And it can be done through thord agencies, like for instance, a russian
atomic submarine sabotaged after believing they picked up somebody
important, or through corruption by selling and buying atomic bombs to
pretend that they have a nuclear program or even by hypnotic
suggestion, making somebody believe that by doing something as crazy
would achieve a very big reward!
<P>
The submarine hypothesis is most sound, could have been even a ship...
but a natural phenomenon <I><B>announced</I></B>? No, impossible.
<P>
Whoever pretends forecasted this tragedy is guilty. He achieved power
and respect through deceit. Though not as guilty as those who actually
proposed the event, a "gift" which the author of this text declined,
even when very probably his name will be credited, blamed! For exposing
it, while the guilty ones must have been the first to appear in the
place of the tragedy with offers of help, of leadership, of being the
saviours and benefactors when they are the ones who planned, plotted,
implemented and directed the whole process! And then when exposed will
blame another country, anybody else, to again deceive and remain free,
feeling enormous, satisfied...
<P>
I happen to know that the country which is really guilty is Mexico,
that the ones who will be blamed are the Iraquies and that whatever
name ends up being mentioned as the true brain will end up pointing to
the only one who is innocent!
<P>
Armageddon is a profitable prophecy, mirrored by Nostradamus, which
obviously benefits military budgets...

I "know" as far as rumors go that a russian? submarine "picked me up"
in LA. They wanted (the G O R I LL A Z) TO IMPLY ME
by giving me that "prediction". I accuse them and their governmnet of
using political pressure to steal original contributions t opresume
that M E X I C O is a profitable place! Tatueira was
Xuxa (or is still if they haven't kill them). I accuse them of
triggering an atomic bomb to ceate their tsunami...

ANd now they are preparing N E W Y O R K to
have a "meteorite"!!! Another bomb? Of course. This things caanot be
predicted. WE LIVE IN CHAOS! Ask the physicists, geologers... (by the
way, that sculpture outside of the U N I T E D
N A T I O N S) is for real?????

You can change color of the skin with chemicals. I am not yet sure aout
their hint... Sterens, but I do b elieve it is possible!!!

If they are not exposed or stopped now they are THREATENING THE
GENOCIDE OF THE P I N K People! ANd blonde, white,
etc. people. You cannot betray your race (M Y R A C E)
just to have a few minutes of illegal sex! By the time your private
benefits end, the SOCIAL COSTS will be too great...

Danilo Jose Bonsignore the real one, the one who was born in El Paso.
f***@beethoven.com
2005-06-06 17:32:35 UTC
[...]

And this was not published "jester day", yesterday, nor any other day
but NOW. I am tired of their lies, I LEFT MEXICO NOT TO LIVE A LIE. And
this does not imply me in any way, IT IS AN ACCUSATION. If I am not
working is BECAUSE THESE "PEOPLE" DON'T LET ME RECEIVE MY MAILS. I have
been complaining for one year and a half: no mails, no phones calls nor
messages in the homeless shelters, not even GOOD mail, defamation in
all likely places I would go to, and I am in the homeless shelter
BECAUSE they stopped my SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER and very likely have
been stopping me FOR years to come back to the UNITED STATES
(UsNtIaTtEeDs). ANd I am sick of being accused of drugs; where are the
tests? I have been a DAMN WHOLE YEAR TRYING TO GET AN TEST! And it has
been impossible! So???

I *know* they are using my ex lover to imply me! TO protect DAMN
MEXICAN TERRORISTS! Isn't it stupid to live in a country for 34years
only to come here to be accused of being a criminal? They are inept if
it happened! And if they are inept their word is no good!!! So, what,
they go and kill, threaten and bribe all the people who met me just
because they have racial hate against the United States?

MEXICO IS A RACIST COUNTRY. THEY CELEBRATE THE DAY OF RACE ON OCTOBER
12. ANd their UNAM has the motto "Through my race, Spirit will
talk"!!!! THat philosophy of the mixing of races is an IGNORANT
ABERRATION!!! Ignores the sheer facts of evolution and biology!

I can give away musical themes for hours. Period. And they want to sell
me to those idiots? Based on the lumpen HATE?

So, what happens when they acknowledge the obvious motive of stealing
my works? They have motives to accuse me! But I DON'T KNOW WHAT I AM
BEING ACCUSED OF!!!! ALl I know is that they plan to make me wait in
the STREETS til I am forty before turning me back to Mexico. And
assuming another identity NO!!!!! I am proud of myself, not even
nicknames, they are lack of respect. The fact is that the agents they
bribed and implied cam dissapear and changetheir identity and nothing
will happen. But I have responsibilities and a life! If they went and
DEFRAUDED the WHOLE WORLD it is not my fault. Pity.

I am tired of their stupid traps. Even publishing in my domain was a
trap!!!! BEcause of them I have no money, but they don't have the
COJONES to come see me in person!!! They just send their "triangles".
Now my mail log which was HACKED is being used as proof!!! Of what? I
was just informing the browhaha they were doing! I am tired of messages
andhints trough homeless and unknown people. WHo can make a life and
friends thsi way if all my mails have been deflected and turned into
spam and deleted and modified and etc?

I am not "SKULKING". I am going from internet to internet. I don;t care
if their hapinesses are destroyed or not. THEY DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO
HAPINESS.

Danilo Jose Bonsignore then Fabrizio J Bonsignore again Danilo J
Bonsignore
f***@beethoven.com
2005-06-06 17:57:30 UTC
[...]

I have been smoking roll ups since always. I KNOW that my neighbors
were provoked against me by those imbecile "zanganos". But what about
the chemical workshop near the kinder, uh? They don't complain about
it? HOW MANY GRATUITUOUS ENEMIES THEY CREATED FOR ME? ANd mind that the
accusations are not for Lu is Bis train G. but for those guys, the
three, particularly the one with the deep voice talking od death
foghts, arm dealers, dogfights, etc. I know all the tricks of the
(vomit) police in Mexico. There are human rights issues in that
country!!! THE WHOLE WORLD KNOWS. So don't come with me with their
pathetic accusations and their side effects. I AM NOT AN #######. They
are. I am making many accusationss to many people but there is one sure
thing: I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO COUNTS, THE ONLY ONE WITH REAL TALENT AND
GENIUS. AND I CAN DISPLAY IT AND SHOW IT AT ANY MOMENT. THEY OWE ME A
FORTUNE. A DAUGHTER. A WIFE. A LIFE. A REPUTATION. A FUTURE.

ANd if the whole world knows... why tolerate it? WE ALL WIN BY
PUNISHING THEM, EVEN IF MEXICO "LOSES" (which I don't think so)...

Danilo J Bonsignore then Fabrizio J Bonsignore again Danilo J Bonsignore
f***@beethoven.com
2005-06-10 13:11:34 UTC
(YES I AM IN THIS MOMENT A MIRROR FOR THEIR CRIMINAL PSYCHOSIS, SO READ
WHAT I HAVE TO SAY TO DELIVER MY MESSAGE THAT THE ####### WORLD CAN
FALL INTO THE SUN BUT I NEED JUSTICE FIRST).

Oh, and I wonder if they already build MY MY MY guitar design with MY
MY MY programming code for a MIDI sequencer. Are they wearing VIRTUAL
REALITY HELMETS? I also wonder how many people they involved fromlos
Simpsons? Are they planning to destroy them too, to imply them too or
what? Oh, and I wonder, is the Aruba framework (XML) under the name of
somebody from Mxico [JsToXMLObj and XMLtoJsObj functions I was using
for agame frameworkin web]??? Maybe under their names uh? Or are they
TRIANGULATING through MotaSanchez or is that just another BAD LEAD to
create me enemies? Still threatening women who dare approach me because
"he (I) cannotmake it with blondes"?

IS THIS TEH PEOPLE YOU WANT TO PROTECT BECAUSE I AM A CREATOR? When
will they stop the corrupted Mexican policemen protecting those
THIEVES?
THIEVES THIEVES THIEVES THIEVES THIEVES THIEVES THIEVES THIEVES
They even have the cynicism of sending me the messsage that it IS a
robbery (robo)!!!! I wonder about the connection with the MTA... I know
it comes through Luis, but I understand now their plan of creating
gratuituous enemies. What is noe the "trick" uh? ALL they are doing is
my creation! They and their friends, bunch of gangsters... Can't they
understand that they ARE mobsters, a mob?

And I am here tryingto get an IMBECILIC job for nothing. Today my
breakfast is water. Won't eat from the shleters. Anyway, I was again
kicked out because I was getting a condom. Of course, it was a sorry
specimen of would be humanity unable to speak who accused me!!! How I
dare...

So, when am I getting justice uh? Can you be a drug addict if you don't
smoke? Is that the trick? Can't they see that there is limit to
credibility and imbecility? And no, I have nothing to do with the
bonsigore.org site.

Who is the idiot of the "superneutralizing" idea? Bunch of childish
morons! they aretreating me like a little kd playing spies while they
go and do whatever they want because they have POWER(s) and are the
"most important men of all times"!!!!

No, I didn't understand, because they don't have the COJONES to come
face ME! That alone is PROOF of guilt on their part and innocence on my
part. If THEY DON'T ACCUSE ME AND ARREST ME _TODAY_ my full innocence
in whatever police conspiration there is ongoing has to be assumed.
IDEMAND SATISFACTION.

Stupid imbeciles, I am no god for any imbecile theives, canyou
understand THIS?

Fabrizio J Bonsignore now Danilo J Bonsignore
f***@beethoven.com
2005-06-10 13:40:35 UTC
Maybe this is the trick (from whose point of view is this being read,
so that they may understand? That this is being redirected against MY
will is obvious since #### will appear with #'s):

I am a terrorist, I am brutalizing a beautiful mind because I will be a
nobody with a normal life and want to pretend I am something worthy of
being noticed. I received a fortune by selling what is not mine and am
willing to kill and genocide with my accomplices to hide my fraud and
prevent honest people from making justice.

Is now this clear? They want selfincrimination? Note that there are no
quotes, so if you are reading this as somebody else's (very probably)
you now that the name you read is not the real name. But then when you
read it with my real name you will believe I am the other guy!

Oh, they insist that there are psilocybinists, which I still don't know
nor understand what they are or pretend to be. The fact is that the
guys incommunicating me claim to be psilocybinists. But since I heard
so many lies... wouldn't follow their instructions. I wonder if they
will also block my cash grant (60 dollars) after theses four weeks of
being here...
f***@beethoven.com
2005-06-11 13:53:25 UTC
Post by f***@beethoven.com
[...]
Human bodies float! It is evolutive, we have a different density than
that of fish; non floating species individuals would have a shorter
life span and less offspring if they go into water, considering floods
and accidents and even experimentation. This has been happening for
millions of years, as this is true of all land species, from which
humans evolved.

Fish would sink when dead! They serve as food for other species, they
have to stay in the water, so the ecosystem adjustes simultaneously,
while floating fish would have trouble reproducing unless they somehow
evolve oxygen assimilation mechanism, like dolphins and whales, and
even sharks.

So an explosive device in the ocean, deep enough, would leave little
fish dead! Or fish parts floating and appearing on land, considering
that their own bodies would be more resistant to in-water shocks... And
who would research the surrounding ocean while there is an ongoing
human tragedy and the danger of more "tsunamis"?

Then residual radiation would quickly spread out in the water to the
point that it would be confused with surrounding radiation...

Little evidence left, a natural disaster assumed, those responsible
hidden by a set of denials, those who were victims (sabotage) with no
incentive to "confess", out of fear of being considered guilty, at
least responsible! SO it is just a matter of sending a suicidal spy to
a submarine... and be the first to arrive to the zone of disaster!

The fact is that zones with a very high level of risk are not that
populated. I wonder why if there is an international conference (is
there?) on enviromental refugees they didn't have contingency plans...?

Fabrizio J BOnsignore now Danilo J BOnsignore
f***@beethoven.com
2005-06-14 13:44:03 UTC
These fucking criminals are friends of the son of President Fox, the
guy with the low voice who called himself Fraunhofer. I didn't see him,
(must have confused the other guy), but I can recognize him by the
voice and they are bribing the people in the United States to create
free enemies for me because these idiots are absolutely unable to have
a single original thought. That is why I am being harassed and molested
and poisoned! This is what they are using the money of Mexico for!!!
And to have the whim of this most useless people they are threatening
and blackmailing the United States! People believe it was the White
House! But is Los Pinos.

How can I make people understand that this cannot be? They already
caused Luzon! Don't believe? Thats why I am explaining, and no, it is
not enough to say" scientists say you are wrong". That's another
phallacy of authority...
f***@beethoven.com
2005-06-15 13:15:15 UTC
Compared to them I am a composer andthey ust follow ormulas. By now
they must have lots of music and are selling it through others! I am
sure.

Vangelis, Asia, Eurythmics, Made in Japan, "We can dance": all these
melodies have the same message, come from the same composer (It is MY
language). "*They*" don't want superstars? More business through
several one hit groups? Bad business, if the composer can consistently
produce tenhits
records... Is it Soros or Leroy's? Who knows? Real Murdoch being
impersonated by the Gorillaz? orprotecting them without knowing the
truth? Or he is behind this too?

Danilo J Bonsignore then Fabrizio J Bonsignore again Danilo J
Bonsignore
These ####### criminals are friends of the son of President Fox, the
f***@beethoven.com
2005-06-19 13:35:15 UTC
So that was the meaning if the passwords, uh?
"this! this!"
"you have to call them"
"you have to call the WH"
"you gave to say them aloud"
"Wendigo! Oh! You asked for wendigo! If you had not asked for wendigo
you would have been saved... Why did he have to ask for wendigo? It is
a disgrace. We want it to be ad disgrace"
"The real password was child.
"You have to say it backwards"
And the one they wanted me to say was: tsunami.
Then: "you have to go to Luzon! you would control the US if you were in
LUzon! They went to Luzon! THey are in parallax!"
"Uh? Who? Me?"
"You'll have a surprise in Christmas..."
And then wham! Very funny, uh?

And meanwhile you were using my posts! I bet: you talked to people
*always* after I posted. Not before but AFTER I posted. But this is not
to be won or lost, there is a property implied here... and I am still
waiting to have "oil" to move, make simple phone calls... And tell the
truth.

It was Paniagua who was sending all those messages, public relations?
Very convenient to have cell phones... how do you answer that? I always
hated that of Mexico: talking in your back when you cannot react nor
answer... the suit, uh? Who said "eh", eh?

Danilo Jose Bonsignore then Fabrizio Jose Bonsignore
f***@beethoven.com
2005-06-21 00:00:38 UTC
Ok, this bunch of imbeciles was very interested in the XML-GUI patent
and my theories when I was talking to myself. It looks like they
managed to find the theorem with cross utility functions through two
students from economics. If those students are missing, they are guilty
of it. It looksl ike they publishedi t, but I don't kow unedr what
name, if it was my old name Fabrizio or undert he name of Luis
BIstrain, which they assumed I would JUMP!!! to take and say its maine
after they substituted my files and used Alve and Human with a doc from
the copmuter of Luis' brother or cousin... So maybe the theorem is
under old my name, but Luis Bistrain KNEW that I would have to change
my name. The fact is that they are a bunch of imbeciles and the only
reson I am in this istuation is that I was not aware of them and had
them forgotten fopr gopod, but I know now that they are PAYING DAMN
money. Luisknew perfectly well tyhat "all he needs is money", so that
was their move...
f***@beethoven.com
2005-06-23 13:10:17 UTC
Post by f***@beethoven.com
[...]
And they even sent me a message in my "newly aquired" Social Security
Number! Very funny, eeeeeh? WHo has my REAL social security number? It
is too stupid to come to make noise and become famous with a false
citizenship! How can I get my REAL social security number? Remember
that there was an impersonation or several, with a man who looks like
me though younger and diluted and there was ALSO a name switch, plus
the 400 names of Me, but all pointing to the other guy's name, plus the
renaming of all the murderers I exposed in the Dramatis Personae... And
all this done by a bunch of judiciales to protect Ledez ma! "They" must
understand that the belongings stolen are unique contributions, not
just any thing. I've been working in that sequencer since I am 14!
That's when I conceived it, and began coding in 1996, with the first
prototype of the REAL GEneticMELodies. Saying it is a disgrace is no
justification. I may even begin a campaign to legalize murder! It is
the natural consequence of my not getting justice. It's that simple.

That they went to TV and have friends does not excuse them to become
piranhas. They are not solid, and I have note yet begin working.

My SSN begins with 602, California, but it has to begin with the digits
for El Paso Texas. That they killed people in a tantrum is not an
excuse either...

Fabrizio J Bonsignore now Danilo J Bonsignore
f***@beethoven.com
2005-06-25 17:08:00 UTC
Post by f***@beethoven.com
Post by f***@beethoven.com
[...]
They still have a "trick", something to do with the FBI. But since they
have "money" and an "uncle" and became "policemen" and have "friends"
and made an "inventory of my things", then I have to live
incommunicated without receiving my mails nor knowing WHO WROTE TO ME
WHEN I WAS MAKING BUSINESS CONTACTS NOT TO STAY IN THE STREET. Oh, and
it seems they had a team of psychiatrists! Though I wonder what they
are good for, they just hear to any imbecility you tell them and help
nothing... and most know nothing of how a brain do works, so what kind
of knowledge they can have? Literary? (Couldn't even help me to appease
an upset woman). Certainly nothing of systems, nor chemistry, nor
neurobiology, nor...

I believe they bribed an FBI agent in California and changed their name
to Bistrain or Bistrin with i or y. AND THEY HAVE MY HARD DRIVE AND
GUITARS AND ALL MY STUFF. I can't even reach the FBI, but I am not
arrested. What do they expect? TO keep me in the street incommunicated
waiting for me to commit some crime til they say "And he didn't do it"?
Can't even press charges in the police...

Danilo Jose Bonsignore previously Fabrizio Jose Bonsignore
f***@beethoven.com
2005-06-25 17:36:15 UTC
I want to sue them and their friends (Quentin and Justin and the
Veracruzans and Luisito and the Ledezmas) for the rights to my works,
my music (not theirs, revolting, the symphony has the theme of three
blind mice in it), my applications and my science for ten billions,
which is the quantity they say they defrauded the revenue services of
ten countries using my name.

I am working (mentally) in the engineering of an inexhaustible source
of energy that is evident from my Model of Reality, which I am writing
DESPITE. Who do they think will understand? Not for policemen with no
mathematics, and if they get scientists what will they say? "No it
doesn't work, let ME do it, after all he is under **INVESTIGATION**".

I already had a contact with EMI, two in both countries, here and in
Mexico. THey sold my economics to either Greenspan or Ortiz, my
psychiatry to Shwarzenegger, and even pretend that Millikan is Mexican!
So they are selling my inspiration to everybody! While I need glasses
(they won't tell, will they?), had otitis when a boy (a tubes surgery)
and need to go to the dentist thanks to them. Oh, but somebody believes
they are BRILLIANT. They say they are poisoning the food in Gristedes:
meat, ham, bread with spilocybins (their favorite drug it seems), even
mayonaise.

I worte to Belinda Lazcano. She must have answered. They know of her or
have her. She had a daughter. And I still don't know what they are
accusing me of!
f***@beethoven.com
2005-06-25 18:30:01 UTC
How much energy did the Luzon tsunami had? How much many is costing the
Mexican government or their accomplices to hide and diminish the
importance of my complaints?

I wonder... how many _professional_ circuses did they organize to
"prove" that none of what I do is any worth, when it is just a bunch of
introductions to more serious work, samples to attract the help of
professionals and open introductions in the circles I want to belong
to? Trying to be original... but I wonder if the rest of the threads
can be read where this thread can be read. I still don't know and you
need more than 50 cents to know, since the internet is easily defeated
with programming tools. Not wasting time but not taking advantage of
it.

I know there is a *MYTH* behind my experience "justifying" it for
_them_ which all the messages and gossip cannot help clarify. There was
a picture of Sandra that I had saved for 25 years, but it is easy to
find girks looking llike Sandra at eight. I am sure the guys who stole
my clothes have it, along with ALL MY FAMILY PHOTOS. Another trick?
Pretending that my pictures as a boy are of my son? That I am the old
man with the lion when he was my grandfather? Disclosing partial
information to unrelated people, directed content in internet parlance,
knowing that they cannot find the sources, since THE GHAMAC.ORG SITE
WAS DELETED FROM THE GOOGLE INDEX. But it was there when all this began
in February 2004, til approximately March, when it dissapear, and I was
very concerned of having the site listed in the google engine. That's
when I knew they were messing with my online presence and began writing
to people. What else can they have taht justifies keeping me
underdeveloped in THIS country? What happened to the Entrepreneur
Spirit and the Most Advanced Economy In The World? Is it so difficult
to understand that I am incoummnicated without my mails and that the
moment I am going to stabilize and get an income or make a contact I
end up somehow destabilized?

HOW LONG DO THEY PLAN TO INVESTIGATE (ME) AFTER I AM WRITING ALL THIS?
I stress it here if this thread is being read at all: the police in
Mexico cannot be trusted, and I learnt when I was unable to press
charges against this thieves even when they had my AI magazine and
C++/C journals collection and my science fiction collection and other
books from my childhood in their apartment upstairs...

Now there were consequences. I know that they want to be double agents,
they messed me in a, to me, childish situation of spying and
james-bonding that I dpn't know how to play nor am interested in.

I WANT MY HARD DRIVE(s) BACK WITH ALL MY CODE, AND MY MUSIC AND CDs AND
THE WHISTLING THEY RECORDED (even a Mexican opera they may have been
able to record in my interpretation, and they don;t know the origin,
could be). They had access to all my life! And I don't acccept
re-interpretations. I am looking for my truth!

I still don't know what happened in that shooting the man from the
drugstore told me about. I fear for Arturo Rufrancos, who had the
rights to the Key-Admin and parts of my code, very probably, and whom I
tried to locate for more than one year to offer him business since he
was the nearest friend in that office harassed by the Ledezmas.

I want to save my mother and cats. In Veracruz. And they have proved
nothing without my dialogue.

f***@beethoven.com
2005-06-25 23:07:43 UTC
They don't want to acknowledge that these bunch of drug addicts are
somewhere in the Times Square and have an open mic to the visitors
center the whole day, speaking in Spanish. It is them who say that my
music was stolen by the son of President Bush, though they then say
that it really means the son of President Fox. What is not yet
understood is that Mexico is a country with guerrillas and human rights
issues, including a corrupted police which didn't let me press charges
against this people in time since one or more of them have police
relatives. So I arrive in the UNited States, where I was born, fleeing
from all that corruption to lead the normal life the miserable
psychopaths of Mexico wouldn't let me have but all I have is a
persecution of no goods and defamation and harrasment and even sent to
jail trying to find people who could help me! I am tired of hearing the
name of Luis and I want back my music, my hard drive and my guitars
(the computer I left ebehind and reported lost, as well as other papers
and documents)....

They even say they have my daughter here and will take her away tonight
because I didn';t recognize a girl I have seen for 40 seconds and
didn't even know she was my daughter! ANd the same with other people
and the circus of almost look alikes they showed to me. The liars. ANd
then they even try to involve me in genocide and paying homeless to
defamate me and who know what else they are doing because all of them
knew I was going to make several contributions to sciences and arts...

Fabrizio J Bonsignore now Danilo Jose Bonsignore
dwacon
2005-06-26 03:39:49 UTC
Post by f***@beethoven.com
They gave me this TIP in an internet cafe in Wilshire in Lo s An ge
les... ANd the comics do look like them.
Run out of ritalin, did you?
--
Runaway Bride Mania...
Only at: http://www.cafepress.com/dwacon/601709

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0525-5, 06/25/2005
Tested on: 6/25/2005 11:39:50 PM
f***@beethoven.com
2005-06-27 19:06:52 UTC
Post by dwacon
Post by f***@beethoven.com
They gave me this TIP in an internet cafe in Wilshire in Lo s An ge
les... ANd the comics do look like them.
Run out of ritalin, did you?
No idiot, those worms with mouths and a simulacrum of mind are
protected by some militar because they nullities wanted my music and my
programming and managed to commit the imbecility of trying to involve
me in a very stupidly complex plot to turn me into a terrorist, because
they have been involved in several frauds using my name and have been
hunting me for years, but to the psichos and their psycho protectors
there is no joy if the victim doesn't know who is the actual bully who
can show her (gays) tremendous power to backstab you and claim as
theirs what they cannot produce. And I have to go without food, fear of
being poisoned, no money nor clothes nor place to stay because I have
the useless (to the military) ability to compose music as if I were
talking about the weather. And after a year and a critical moment when
my emails were stole all I can do is keep posting and wait for welfare
while avoiding the police to avoid being sent to jail for asking for
visiting lobbys without appointments or sleeping in a public park or
not paying the penny of the bus homeless use to go to an isolated
island shelter... And this lumps of cells are having the great life
with MY WORKS and ideas (even if they don't work) and whatever they
managed to steal from others. But since this is my own reality ad they
are making sure that all is sordid and leaves no trace, I have to
answer the insults of people like you, who instead of understanding the
meaning of this post prefer to recurr to the easy solution of
considering it can be solved with... drugs. But you see, they are very
powerful: can make brouhaha, send thieves, triangulate, use tricks,
race my posts, plagiarize and then be very happy because they fooled
some military or are protected by some web of lies...
f***@beethoven.com
2005-07-02 13:51:34 UTC
Luis didn't know of the underdevelopment and envy theory. But they say
they published it! If it is oublished under Luis' name it proves he
knows of them. They overheard it in 1999-2000.

IT is a matter of making a simulation of a bomb exploding *in* the sea
in a container and see how it develops. There are several simulations
possible, it has to be done under the proper conditions.

They promised something for me on Christmas. They said that LB would go
apotheosic, so I think it means he made a "prediction", thoug hmaybe he
sold the prediction, maybe through third parties. Except that their
plans failed and the bomb exploded one day later. I had the hint of a
submarine in LA after I wrote to the UN. But by then they already had
"puppets", which is when I began doing "voodoo" (there is a Spanish
poem there, also the one Yesternight about the passwords). They are
acting under the assumption that since I produced all that ("too
much"), then I am Christ! And there has been a long series of
catastrophes coinciding with catastrophes in my life, like the 1985
Earthquake in Mexico when I didn't want to go back from Italy ("Citta
dal Messico Distrutta"). SO they are playing with it to either
impersonate me as a "god" (them), or convince others that I create
catastrophes ("he is sending rocks [from outer space, with his
"powerzzz"]). They also wanted me to go to Luzon! Before was the excuse
of the "parallax" (control the US from the other side of the planet).
Then was the excuse of the Steren (eat human parts to become a child or
a boy). Then they pretend that I ordered them to do that with my
"Futures of Man", interpreting it as an order when actually it is just
the introduction to a book, and yes, it contains a hypothesis but...
not the way they say. IN any case, they are using "prophecy
manipulation" to acquire authority and power, showing their "powers"...
and their worth. SO in that case, since I am (was made by them)
homeless, whatever I do is theirs, because they have powerzzz and cause
"strange phenomena", like the vertical rainbow in LA I "predicted" that
same day in my telemarketing job, or the waving flag on Fifth Avenue
(there is a photo somewhere). Though if they read my physics and
understand them... they would understand what is going on.

In any case they rely on being "in between" to cut communications and
in manipulating information so that decision makers hear ir from them
first, without knowing that is already written BY ME in this threads.

Fabrizio J BOnsignore now Danilo Jose BOnsignore
f***@beethoven.com
2005-07-02 13:54:29 UTC
Oh yes, and it was ordered by the son of FOx, they keep repeating, so
if that fulano has "shown around" any of my theories as his, it is
further proof that he is one of the Mexican terrorists. Taking into
account that his father doesn't have the "prosapia" of other
politicians in Mexico, that his uncle bought the "Farmacias del
Descuento" and deals with generics (drugs) and their future is very
uncertain after he leaves Presidency. In a transitional country, which
MExico tries to hide, when in fact it *IS* a country in transition
trying not to fall in guerrilla, civil war or dictatorship...

Fabrizio J BOnsignore now Danilo J Bonsignore
f***@beethoven.com
2005-07-02 20:11:06 UTC
Did I mentioned that the human body floats while fish don't float? This
would be a good indicator, given he kind of (scarce) fish parts athat
appeared on the beach, of the depth at which the bomb was exploded...

I don't look homeless, but quite l;gante

Fabrizio J BOnsignore now Danilo J BOnsignore
f***@beethoven.com
2005-07-03 13:26:59 UTC
NOw, those guys followed me to San ANtonio, where they knew I would go
since they were associated to the Veracruzan hackers/phreakers who
followed me from Veracruz to the US (see the biography thread). I
thought they would be stopped in the US, but it seems they managed to
change people the people I was going to live with! I don't believe in
photos, there are many tricks and many times I look very different in
them, so I thought she was looking the way whe really was... But then I
found out that they were already there, only I didn;t realize. SO there
was this guy who looks vaguely Histlerish, and who pretended to be able
to forecast disasters in his dreams! I didn't believe it, of course,
but now I see that they were preparing me! BAd mistake. They can't
understand the thought processes of a scientist! He tried to offer me
dope, which I don't want, though I really didn't mind him as he was a
guest, even when I left that place as soon as I could. I thought they
mixed coke with the sugar a night I couldn't sleep after drinking a
coffee that was not sweet... Fortunately, I was buying sodas, so I was
not *that* thirsty... but I went scared. There were already sgns of
hunting in Justin's plans to steal my computer. I think I escaped in
time and gave them a false lead, but Iwas stopped again by the SSA,
which broke regulations the moment they didn't give me my REAL SSN nor
a new SSN after *FOUR MONTHS* as regulations say, to avoid precisely
cases like mine...!

THis fucking guys are perverted psychopaths who don't even want me to
have a normal sexual life! BUt sinde they say they incriminated the
son of the President of the United States or they went to the White
HOuse, then they have permit to legalize any crime and do whatever they
want!!! INcluding murdering girls, using actors as impostors, trapping
people with my mail account, bribe the FBI (they washed their hands?!),
etc! Even genocide is being legalized! Damn them...

Fabrizio J Bonsignore now Danilo J BOnsignore
f***@beethoven.com
2005-07-03 14:25:04 UTC
So now it seems that the Mexicans INSIST that this (whatever I produce)
is theirs! SO they are posting with a time interval (they even inform
me! Now it is ten minutes). All I post is yesterday's, which creates a
lot of anguish since I cannot corroborotae it as they can place their
own server and manipulate dates and times, plus other tricks that can
be used in the wires... But then the moment I say this they will find
some way to turn it against me. SO they have the upperhand while I have
no fun at all, but I have to go on since this is what I like to do...
Sheer abuse bythat gang of criminals, and they have my code, my
patents, my music, sent me to jail for nothing, hunted me in my
country... Even if I was raised in Mexico I never belonged there! No
sense of safety. Plus now develoipments pointing to "life
management"...

Life management is antidemocratic, more like communistic and loses
sense in self organizing distributed systems, as it loses many of the
unforeseeable consequences of chaotic systems (epiphenomena)...

they say that behind this there is an Henaine General, in CA. Again,
lots of "hints", no way to corooborate them... But my experience majes
it make sense. Kind of applying lineal regression, maybe equations in
differences...

Fabrizio J BOnsignore now Danilo J BOnsignore
f***@beethoven.com
2005-07-03 22:57:46 UTC
Adaptive Simplified Fuzzy Adaptive-Resonance-Theory Map (ASFAM) for
Japanese candle analysis, product of 1997 after trying to become FOREX
(and the company, of course, ended up having trouble, known by Camilo
and another aquaintance from High School), in the Servip document
business plan, and it was thenm when my grandmother found she had no
money in the Banca Confia. So this points to Zedillo or somebody near
him who must have known...

And the relay was taken by Santiago Creel, which would explain why at
the Embassy had so many trouble (they insist in an income, but Mexico
DOESN LET ME GET AN INCOME. THEY EVEN WENT TO THE OWNER OF A CLIENT
FRIEND OF TEH CLIENT OF THE COMPANY I WAS LOOKING FOR YEARS TO WORK
WITH: GAMES).

SO this nullities think taht because they have a Secretary behind they
can go and kill half the world and get any advance of a genius just
because he left theor country! And they pretend that they can accuse me
of something when it is all their fault...

Fabrizio J Bonsignore now Danilo J Bonsignore
f***@beethoven.com
2005-07-03 23:14:50 UTC
And who else if the petty drug dealer Roberto Robledo's sister works in
Gobernacion? So he is essentially following the pressure of drug
dealers. ANd Roberto is the kind of poeple you cannot avoid being
onvolved with simply because he was living in the same neighborhood and
is sticky. But here they pretend that because of "jurisdiction" I have
to be "judged" in MExico! But in Mexico there are no courts, eveything
depends on how much money yo pay! And Bi strain is sponsored by one of
his uncles, BECAUSE of GHAM AC. But in any case they are giving
importance to what in Mexico has no importance and then is supported on
dumb terrorist laws. But they have a plan so elaborate that I cannot be
held responsible for what they have done with my writings and ideas!
(Sorry, but they tried to convince me of cutting my left hand and/or
foot and eat them while on drugs... which gave me a good hypoothesis,
but no ground to believe I have to do that nor to recommend it!). So
sending me to Mexico is the same as receiving a bullet! Better kill me
here. But in public in a chair, not with their nocturnal incursions...

What they don't understand is that if they followed any development ON
MY CODE, so sorry, but that code is stolen and was reported here. The
MIDI sequencer was quite advanced, and though at the Army they already
have some images of what I pretend to do with the guitar, the fact is
that it is the product of 24 years of musical thinking. So even being
able to find the algorythms for the helmet and implement the retina
following code, they would be unable to couple the musical thinking to
the actual guitar player and the alternate control (all, of course,
linked to the computer).

Fabrizio J Bonsignore now Danilo J Bonsignore
f***@beethoven.com
2005-07-03 23:50:48 UTC
(And please, don't come now to tell me that they gave me my insights
because it is a matter of pride. I want nothing thta comes from other;
Hexagram 5, Judgement, Wilhelm commentary).

Fabrizio J Bonsignore now Danilo J BOnsignore
f***@beethoven.com
2005-07-03 23:51:17 UTC
(And please, don't come now to tell me that they gave me my insights
because it is a matter of pride. I want nothing that comes from others
to be considered mine; Hexagram 5, Judgement, Wilhelm commentary).

Fabrizio J Bonsignore now Danilo J BOnsignore
f***@beethoven.com
2005-07-08 14:43:03 UTC
Please, that email log has NO meaning! It was manipulated, and whoever
is promoting it IS and BELONGS to the criminal group that keeps
piggybacking me. It lost sense almost as it was written. And no, that
identity there is nomy identity: the must have deleted the Scherzo mail
that gave it meaning, and the endorphines mail as well. Whoever is
promoting it, save for two countries I sent the password, IS a hacker
and a criminal.

Fabrizio J Bonsignore now Danilo J BOnsignore