Help me expose a mafia and save my life
Fabrizio J. Bonsignore
2004-10-31 14:40:26 UTC
These people seem to try to switch my identity with that of Luis
Bistrain (Gonzalez). They have money and several tricks, many tricks.
This is serious, my life depends on it.

They have been moving interests, making a big mess with names and
events. Just think what you can do when you have A LOT of money, like
the kind when you get a percentage from every soprts ticket sold in
the country. Something like that.

It seems they organized a shooting to pretend that I was killed. Then
I was impersonated by this LBG, using my name and false papers. I was
oblivious, trying to make my way into the US.

They have been using my work and ideas to make money behind my back.
When I appear it is already late. They seem to have bribed people from
the Army, the CIA and the FBI. One of Bistrain`s cousins is a mexican
policeman. You don`t need to bribe many people, just a few who will
act covertly; and they are already incriminated. I don`t know if they
were to the President of the US and/or the President of Mexico but it
is very likely. I believe the uncle of Luis Bistrain, RAUL GONZALEZ
APAOLAZA, HEAD OF THE METRO SYNDICATE HAS DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY.

It also seems they blackmailed FULL COUNTRIES threatening to make
people stop paying rents by adevrtising (wrongly and incomplete) my
Home for All theoric approach, and they managed to get a lot of money
this way by going to the United Nations. The ambassadors are
ambassadors, but like any people they and their families are open to
blackmail and threats and bribes and incriminatio by a mafia like the
mexican mafia of the Bistrains.

It seems my mails arrive with changed names, switching Bistrain and
Bonsignore. And all my replies have been stolen, so thaI make th
effort and they send their croonies and accomplices to take the
opportunities.

It may very well be that they deceived the Presidents of both
countries who are now not only deceived (lose face), but also may be
incriminated.

I believe somebody stole my music, the Rondo and Isabels Death, a
mexica, who is being protected by the Mexican country, even by Fox who
really believes it was composed by the thief and wants to protect the
National Pride, even protecting thieves.

They have been telling other parties that I want... whatever goes
against their interests to make me enemies. And they have been
distributing my work and ideas, which are... judge by yourselves in
this postings and the ghamac site.

I NEED HELP. I NEED SOMEBODY TO SEND MY SERACHES IN THE GROUPS TO
SENATORS AROUND THE WORLD, TO THE FEDERAL POLICE, TO THE UNITED
NATIONS AND OTHER PLACES. My accounts are easily monitored, I only
have access to the same few IPs. I need my posts and name to arrive
from other IPs so that people who might think I am Luis Bistrain learn
that I am Danilo J Bonsignore, publishing under the name of Fabrizio
and am in a homeless shelter and not somewhere else.

This is serious, my life depends on it.
Thnak you.
Uncle Al
2004-10-31 15:42:43 UTC
Post by Fabrizio J. Bonsignore
These people seem to try to switch my identity with that of Luis
Bistrain (Gonzalez). They have money and several tricks, many tricks.
This is serious, my life depends on it.
[snip psychotic crap]

Die.

<http://www.firehead.org/~jessh/film/kubrick/Kubrick-Psycho.html>
<http://www.naturalchild.com/elliott_barker/prisons.html>
--
Uncle Al
http://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/
http://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/qz.pdf
Billy Joe Redneck
With many comical objects in your bottom.
Edward Green
2004-11-04 03:25:20 UTC
Post by Uncle Al
Post by Fabrizio J. Bonsignore
These people seem to try to switch my identity with that of Luis
Bistrain (Gonzalez). They have money and several tricks, many tricks.
This is serious, my life depends on it.
[snip psychotic crap]
Die.
<http://www.firehead.org/~jessh/film/kubrick/Kubrick-Psycho.html>
<http://www.naturalchild.com/elliott_barker/prisons.html>
You're not only a heartless bastard, you're also off the mark: those
references discribe psychopathy, not psychosis. Though maybe you see
yourself in them?
Fabrizio J. Bonsignore
2004-11-04 14:32:09 UTC
Post by Edward Green
Post by Uncle Al
Post by Fabrizio J. Bonsignore
These people seem to try to switch my identity with that of Luis
Bistrain (Gonzalez). They have money and several tricks, many tricks.
This is serious, my life depends on it.
[snip psychotic crap]
Die.
<http://www.firehead.org/~jessh/film/kubrick/Kubrick-Psycho.html>
<http://www.naturalchild.com/elliott_barker/prisons.html>
You're not only a
Explain why:
a) heartless
b) bastard,
c) you're also off the mark: those
Post by Edward Green
references discribe psychopathy, not psychosis. Though maybe you see
yourself in them?
And those references I cannot waste time, when there is a demented
psychopath with money taking revenge for imaginary misdeeds when in
fact the psychopath is the one who commited a crime against me. Don`t
you know that you have to have both sides to judge? Your world is too
limited: you don`t know what a miserly people like Mexico do for
money. And the fame they can`t have for lack of abilities.
Edward Green
2004-11-05 02:18:35 UTC
Post by Edward Green
Post by Uncle Al
Post by Fabrizio J. Bonsignore
These people seem to try to switch my identity with that of Luis
Bistrain (Gonzalez). They have money and several tricks, many tricks.
This is serious, my life depends on it.
[snip psychotic crap]
Die.
<http://www.firehead.org/~jessh/film/kubrick/Kubrick-Psycho.html>
<http://www.naturalchild.com/elliott_barker/prisons.html>
You're not only a
a) heartless
b) bastard,
c) you're also off the mark: those
Heartless bastard is an inseparable phrase. It fits because he is
simultaneously diganosing you as suffering from an illness and kicking
you for it. Off the mark, because I don't think it is the illness you
are suffering from -- I don't think Al bothered to read his own
references. You appear to an educated layman to be suffering from
paranoid schizophrenia, a condition which has destroyed your life and
left you in a homeless shelter. I am surprised -- though I probably
shouldn't be -- to find out from the responses in this thread that
another long term poster to sci.physics probably also shares your
complaint.
Fabrizio J. Bonsignore
2004-11-05 16:54:54 UTC
Post by Edward Green
Post by Uncle Al
[...]
What I infer from your reply is that you haven`t read my autobiography
(escape from Veracruz), you haven`t read my posts in sci.econ (read
Home for All) and you live in a developed country (US), so you are
unaware of ehat a miserly country like Mexico can breed initermsof
(in)human quality. So read all available posts before emitting a
judgemet, because I do need people to help me uncover this people by
sending my serach to country at un dot int and other contry`s senates
so that my name and picture (ghamac.org/miniface.jpg) can be kown
beyond Mexico` CISEN embargo. (the militar may be volved due to my wrk
in creative thinking programming aka genemel).
Edward Green
2004-11-07 00:19:16 UTC
Post by Fabrizio J. Bonsignore
What I infer from your reply is that you haven`t read my autobiography
(escape from Veracruz), you haven`t read my posts in sci.econ (read
Home for All) and you live in a developed country (US), so you are
unaware of ehat a miserly country like Mexico can breed initermsof
(in)human quality. So read all available posts before emitting a
judgemet, because I do need people to help me uncover this people by
sending my serach to country at un dot int and other contry`s senates
so that my name and picture (ghamac.org/miniface.jpg) can be kown
beyond Mexico` CISEN embargo. (the militar may be volved due to my wrk
in creative thinking programming aka genemel).
You are correct that I based my inference entirely on the one long
item you keep reposting. You mean I can't react to the information
you provide in a fresh post without going back to read your entire
life history?

Shizophrenia is a horrible thing to happen to a person.
Sam Wormley
2004-10-31 17:16:29 UTC
Post by Fabrizio J. Bonsignore
These people seem to try to switch my identity with that of Luis
Bistrain (Gonzalez). They have money and several tricks, many tricks.
This is serious, my life depends on it.
+------------+ +---------------------------------------------+
| PLEASE | | BEST TO IGNORE ATTENTION SEEKING TROLLS |
| DO NOT | | LIKE BONSIGNORE -- THEY DRY |
| FEED | | UP AND BLOW AWAY WITHOUT FEEDBACK |
| DA | | |
| TROLLS | | http://www.angelfire.com/space/usenet/ |
+------------+ +---------------------------------------------+
| | | | | |
| | | | | |
| | | | | |
| | | | | |
| | | | | |
`\ '/ / ' / `\ '/ / ' / `\ '/ / ' /
Fabrizio J. Bonsignore
2004-11-01 03:03:41 UTC
Sam Wormley <***@mchsi.com> wrote in message news:<N59hd.39734$***@attbi_s53>...
[snip]

You know? My first reaction was to insult you saying that you are an
imbecile moron with a microview of waht this world is about and
without the ability to distinguish a troll from a REAL post and who
didn`t had the curiosity to READ and UNDERSTAND the *reasons* or
motives why this is happening to me, though after admiring your
disgusting display of ascii art and thinking on the time it took you
to try (and fail) matching each line, I decided not to do it and
instead follow my usual answer to flamers that only pollute my threads
to make thier stupid comments, which is, repost again.
Buck Futter
Fabrizio J. Bonsignore

Thank you.
Fabrizio J. Bonsignore

Thank you.
Sam Wormley
I guess you showed me!
Morituri-Max
C'mon sam stop feeding the troll.
Fabrizio J. Bonsignore

Thank you.
Buck Futter
Thank you.
Buck Futter
Thank you.
Fabrizio J. Bonsignore
2004-11-02 10:59:26 UTC
Post by Buck Futter
You are an imbecile and a moron. Learn how to spell
common English words and do not post here again.
Another one who pretends to tell me what to do. So, repost again...
Thank you.
Fabrizio J. Bonsignore

Thank you.
Buck Futter
Thank you.
Fabrizio J. Bonsignore

Thank you.
Fabrizio J. Bonsignore
2004-11-05 23:08:46 UTC
Can somebdy check BY PHONE if these threads are seen in other
countries and within the US under the same name? I was Fabrizio
Bonsignore, but my legal names is Danilo Jose Bonsignore danilo a-t
ghamac do-t o-rg.

Thank you.
Fabrizio J. Bonsignore
2004-11-06 04:08:39 UTC
Copy this to a file called anyname.html and open it up in the browser
(use double quotes):

<SCRIPT LANGUAGE=javascript>
var letters = new Array()
letters[0]=`a`
letters[1]=`b`
letters[2]=`c`
letters[3]=`d`
letters[4]=`e`
letters[5]=`f`
letters[6]=`g`
letters[7]=`h`
letters[8]=`i`
letters[9]=`j`
letters[10]=`k`
letters[11]=`l`
letters[12]=`m`
letters[13]=`n`
letters[14]=`o`
letters[15]=`p`
letters[16]=`r`
letters[17]=`s`
letters[18]=`t`
letters[19]=`u`
letters[20]=`v`
letters[21]=`w`
letters[22]=`x`
letters[23]=`y`
letters[24]=`z`
letters[25]=` `

document.write(letters[16])
document.write(letters[3])
document.write(letters[0])
document.write(letters[13])
document.write(letters[8])
document.write(letters[11])
document.write(letters[14])
document.write(letters[25])
document.write(letters[1])
document.write(letters[14])
document.write(letters[13])
document.write(letters[18])
document.write(letters[8])
document.write(letters[6])
document.write(letters[13])
document.write(letters[14])
document.write(letters[17])
document.write(letters[4])
document.write(letters[13])
document.write(letters[6])

</SCRIPT>

Tomorrow will post the solution.
Fabrizio J. Bonsignore
2004-11-07 02:32:01 UTC
The solution: first document.write(letters[X]) is the number of
letters of name.
Last two X`s is the sum of indexes of letters _in_name_,
*concatenated*, not counting space nor number of letters (first X
index) nor the last two letters (which appear from 13 and 6). (8)>

Danilo Bonsignore !

Fabrizio J. Bonsignore
2004-11-07 17:57:18 UTC
By the way, while I was living in Mexico, nobody ever went to my
appartments with camera equipment, save the Veracruzans, who could
have taken pictures... I dislike pitures, though I did have a
bigphtographic study taken in 1997 wit my gray suit.
Fabrizio J. Bonsignore
2004-11-07 21:41:53 UTC
Solution:
16 = number of letters in name
136 (13 and 6) sum of letter indexes without space (25) nor MAC numbers (16, 13, 6)