Mexico didn't sign convention on cloning Dr Vargas cloned us at 11
f***@beethoven.com
2005-07-15 14:16:26 UTC
Ok, now I am more calmed. They have been playing with me. The Sterens
show had several purposes it seems. Since I didn't go crazy, I tried to
justify it with a hypothesis. I know how it can be "simulated" with
tricks. But it is also the possibility of real recombination and
experimentation... DNA tests would not distinguish us! Testing by known
genes, as far as I can understand, would imply investigating external
features of the phenotype, as it is the easier to test... So they have
to tell the truth. I did find some evidence that it has been practiced
or occurs naturally during history, hence Sterens Knowledge Revealed. I
don't have brothers, that's for sure, so...

And no, this is not madness. Why they didn't sign the convention???
that's why, besides their real persecution (I am the original, the
others were experiments), I AM IN THE STREETS HUNGRY, ALONE AND WITHOUT
SHOES ALMOST. Where do we can get justice? I didn't like mny clone with
the vest, he looked mean...

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

I DO believe my generation was CLONED when I was ii by Drrvagas and
even recombinated. They didn' sign the convention! So I am fighting my
clones! Even my fingerprints! Not that difficult to do, cloning has
been discussed since the fifties at least. We went to Oaxaca and were
completely at their mercy. That's why the designed looks like Valero
and myself, for instance, one IS gay, the other a little fat, I don't
remember the rest

But my clones lacked my didactic! So even with my "equipment" they lack
the most valuable part: the neural configurations and pattern
activations! And I have two fingers nicotine stained! Very stained.
Just RIGHT NOW.

SINCE THEN THEY ARE VIOLATING MY COPYRIGHT RIGHTS!!! They didn't sign
the convention on human cloning. THAT must be proof enough. ANd I am a
REAL new great composer. I demand compensation adn to know my sons and
daughters (INCLUDING the one they robbed).

It may have been done too with Belinda, I alwys suspected she was
adopted. So, that's when the Steren hypothesys and the knowledge
reveled arrived... TO make me appear as a plagiarist! But I am the
older. They discvered probably when I went to the Poly with a doctor
making animal formations with electricity and metals (electricty is
vegetable...).

I DEMAND INTERNATIONAL LAW BE APPLIED, ALL CLONES DECLARED AND FURTHER
EXPERIMENTATION BE STOPPED WHILE THE RESULTS ARE RESEARCHED BY AN
INTERNATIONAL PANEL OF BIOLOGISTS. INCLUDING THE GIRLS THEY KIDNAPPED
FROM THE UNITED STATES THIS YEARS.

Fabrizio J Bonsignore now the ORIGINAL Danielo J BOnsignore
Bonsignor Santiello Daniello
f***@beethoven.com
2005-07-15 22:49:32 UTC
Post by f***@beethoven.com
[...]
This is the same people who committed the genocide of Luzon. ANd are
stealing my mails. They cannot understand that they are breaking all
laws, human rights, civil rights, the Constitution of the US, common
law and international law to "prove" that what I do is theirs! Or taht
they are my inspiration! I demand a fair hearing in Congress. THIS
INSTANCE. THIS MAN. Under whatever name you are giving me. They are
using semitransparent compilers on this text to change the content.
Just substitute not for an empty space and that's it, logically the
opposite.

Their trick seems to be that they engaged the biological offshoot of
main seat fax of the counry down below. Which makes me believe they did
the same and went to the similar if this state of states. The Simpson's
episode spoke of on tousand millions to be given by the group of seven.
I believe Mr. Rincon used my "theory of immortality" to justify it.
Actually, itwas nota theory, but the idea that longevity could be
achieved through cloning while a better support for conscience could be
found... And they turned it into a scam! Or used this military program
(who else?) to justify it by promisisng immortality, the way they tried
to convince me of becoming a psychopath in that drop in circus.

So that's why I am homeless! ANd they justify it as a game ilke you win
you lose! They cannot recognnize their psychosis. ANd they keep using
their microphones. I now believe they are indeed mixing datura with
coffee, marihuana in tobacco and psilocybin in flour...

Fabrizio J Bonsignore now Danilo J Bonsignore
bonsginor danielo santielo, what key can I use to be found?