Need web developer for a small project
KURGAN
2003-10-14 04:41:32 UTC

I need a web developer for a small project for a small business. If
you are a student or someone that wants the experience doing something
for a local business, this opportunity is for you.

The pay is minimal, but the responsibilities will be great! :)

Thanks!! :)

Kasey

***@kasey.com
Kelly Younger
2003-10-15 00:13:42 UTC
Post by KURGAN
Hi,
I need a web developer for a small project for a small business. If
you are a student or someone that wants the experience doing something
for a local business, this opportunity is for you.
The pay is minimal, but the responsibilities will be great! :)
Thanks!! :)
Kasey
Hope your customers give you that same opportunity!
--
Kelly Younger