Islam beyond the headlines, 10/23-24
2003-10-21 21:06:04 UTC
The following program is being held at the University and is open to the
public. In case your interested read on:

Islam beyond the headlines
(learn more about our belief)

Speaker: Gyasi Abu Umar McKenzie

Schedule:

1. Thursday, 23rd Oct. '03
Topic: Islam Unveiled
Venue: WCH 1.120, University of Texas at Austin
Time: 7:30 pm

2. Friday, 24th Oct. '03
Topic: Concept of God in Islam
Venue: BUR (Burdine) 106, University of Texas at Austin
Time: 7:30 pm

Dinner will be served

http://studentorgs.utexas.edu/islam/
Steve Sqwertz
2003-10-21 21:29:22 UTC
Post by c
Islam beyond the headlines
(learn more about our belief)
Speaker: Gyasi Abu Umar McKenzie
A Scottish Islamic?

-sw
Flojo
2003-10-22 00:39:29 UTC
Post by Steve Sqwertz
Post by c
Islam beyond the headlines
(learn more about our belief)
Speaker: Gyasi Abu Umar McKenzie
A Scottish Islamic?
Steve you have once again demonstrated to the group that you are an
uneducated, puerile, Moron!

........a believer in the religion known as Islam is called a Muslim, not an
'Islamic'.
Steve Sqwertz
2003-10-22 03:14:50 UTC
On Wed, 22 Oct 2003 00:39:29 GMT, "Flojo"
Post by Flojo
........a believer in the religion known as Islam is called a Muslim, not an
'Islamic'.
Maybe you need to look at a dictionary, towel-head. I used a
perfectly correct term. I'm sorry if it's not up to your usual
anal-retentive standards.

-sw
Flojo
2003-10-22 05:11:19 UTC
LOL, what a dolt!
Do you know what an adjective is?
Eng. 101: Islamic = adjective form of noun Islam

You (clueless redneck) used it (adj. Islamic) as a noun.
That is Incorrect.
--- Example: "A Scottish Islamic?"

nevermind.... I give up...
Choke yourself Private Pyle.......!!!